cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delta transports

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

We are going to do a refresh from our production to QA system. As we are preparing for it, we need to get all the transports that are in QA but didnt go into PROD yet. I compared the lists using table E070 and found them. But i dont know the meaning of the term delta transports and also the next step after finding out all the missing transports.

Please suggest.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cyrus,

As far as I understand, by Delta transports you are refering to transports that have been imported to QA, but never hit PRD. After refreshing QA from PRD you may need to

reimport all those missing (delta) transports. But it all depends on the purpose of the refresh. Also I am assuming your TMS domain is not placed on QA so there shouldn't be any issues in transports reimport.

Regards,

Mike

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mike for the Info. You got it right. The delta transports are the ones that never hit PROD and might be reimported back after the refresh. The TMS domain is on the Dev system. I dont know the purpose of the refresh, I am told they do it evry time they start something new.

What issues could come up if the TMS domain was on QA?

Thanks

Cyrus

Former Member
0 Kudos

I propose also to read OSS note 397138

Regards

Juergen