cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIME format for Messages sent tp XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

can anybody provide me a specification for the MIME format required, when sending Messages to XI? I am using a a tester tool which captures a message when sent to XI and than allows me to replay these messages several times. Its all working fine. But wehen recording and replaying in MIME format I get the message from XI CANNOT read payload. SUch a specification would certainly help to find where the proplem is.

Find attached the working text message here:

https://sapmats-de.sap-ag.de/download/download.cgi?id=L9MCN4W4XML3YLTE05JZPDVPD5AC8FI5IX3OFYE5S1E6GF...

and the not working MIME message on the following link: https://sapmats-de.sap-ag.de/download/download.cgi?id=S3UFC8TOWZHOD9ZLXJTGLWOUWZPOU9WPBPN3AH7I4DSULE...

Maybe you can find somthing which needs to be changed.

Thanks in advance, Sebastian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thats for sure...

unfortunately this does not solve the problem. We are getting the error cannot read Payload... It seems to be something else.

Regards,

Sebastian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

I would like to achieve a load generator. This means I would like to record a message sent to XI in MIME format and den resent this message to XI. Recording and replaying is working finen, when I record the message in test format. But it does not work in MIME format. I am in contact with the developers of this tool, and we would like know why the sent MIME format is not accepted by XI. Are there any oarts which are related to the ID, so that we have to take care about special areas, when creating the MIME.

Regards,

Sebastian

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you want to resend the same message, you have to change the message GUID in the SOAP header.

Regards

Stefan

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastian,

What exactly do you want to achieve?

Regards

Stefan