cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping cart approved but not showing up as approved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have a problem where the shoppijng cart is approved but it is not showing up as it is approved. Can anyone help ??

Thanks

Sunny

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please use BBP_GET_STATUS_2 report to update the status of the shopping cart

sapsuresh
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

As in the previous message, please check the workflow log to see if it has a completed status. Due to incorrect or incomplete workflow configuration, there could be a delay in shopping carts getting the correct status.

Kind Regards, Suresh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jayashankar/Suresh

THIS MESSAGE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE IN THIS THREAD, I TYPED IT BY MISTAKE ON THE OTHER ONE.

Thanks a lot for your reply. I am working on a EBP 4.0 (classic scenario) and we have been live for almost 6 months. The approver role is actually an employee. The exact definition of the problem is that the employee is approving the shopping cart but the status still remians "awaiting approval"I am searching for OSS notes and if you know any that could help us please let me know.

I ran the background job BBP_GET_STATUS_2 yesterday for that particular shopping cart number and immediately i found that it created a backend PR.

In BBP_PD it shows the status as awaiting approval but the backend follow on document is created, which is ambiguous. I believe it wouldnt create a backend document till the workflow triggers it as approved but i wonder the status still remains as "awaiting approval".

Suresh: I checked SWI2_FREQ for that particualr shopping cart and i found that there is no agent assigned to the person who created it. The scenario is that the requisitioner is the approver and he did get the work item in his inbox and approved it but the status still remians "awaiting approval" in BBP_PD , although the PR was created when i ran the job BBP_GET_STATUS_2 for that particular SHC.

PLease let me know.

Thanks

Regards,

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey GUYS,

Waiting for your ideas, it would definitely help.

Thanks,

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunny,

Let me understand first. As per you, SC is still awaiting approval status but approved by approver, PR is created.

SC awaiting approval status means Workflow is not completed. Transfer to R/3 happens after workflow completion.

My question to you, How the Approver has approved.

Did he use BBPSC04 Check status or his inbox.

I had this issue if i recollect in SRM30. If BBPSC04 is used, workflow behaviour was not right, does not set status rightly. If you use Inbox, workflow behaves fine.

I am douting about the Approver(being Requisitioner) the way he does.

Depending upon workflow/SRM Release you are using, pls look for OSS Notes or open OSS Message if the problem still not solved.

Thanks,

Jay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jay,

The approver approves it via an email that he receives containing the link of the web. She doesnot approve it via the inbox.

I spent some time yesterday and analysed the workflow log <SW1> in detail and i did find the whole workflow to function fine and is awaiting the approval of that agent in her inbox.

Is the problem with ITS?? or is it a problem with the workflow. My understanding is that it is not a problem with the workflow as in one of the case, the approval was completed but the status remained the same "awaiting approval". I ran the job BBP_REQREQ_TRANSFER and it created the follow on document.

I am looking for SAP notes and in the mean time please do share your expereince that you had working with EBP 4.0 as i am working on an EBP 4.0 (classic scenario too).

Thanks,

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunny,

The offline approval requires some customizing:

-your client SMTP has to be configured to root the mails back to the SRM server

-SCOT customizing must be done on SRM to have the mails integrated

-Program RBBP_OFFLINE_EVAL is to be scheduled (€this program takes the inbound mail, and processes them)

Regards.

Vadim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunny,

You did not mention in your mail earlier that you are using offline approval.

It looks like the offline program which update the status back in SRM is not working right.

Pls check that offline approval hit SRM Backend. Like Vadim said, check you have setup your SRM system for offline approval.

Thanks,

Jay

sapsuresh
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

There lies your problem.

If I remember correct, the requestor cannot be the approver as well. Try a different approver and see if the workflow gets a completed status.

Suresh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunny,

which release of SRM you are working, which workfow you are using, that will help us to help you.

Does the approved shoppijng cart moved to completed task in Manager Inbox or is it still open task bucket.

Can you verify in BBP_PD that shows up the right status.

Good Luck.

Regards,

Jay