cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File adapter receiver channel is not initialized.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

iam wrking idoc-file scenario, as per the requirement i have created 4datatypes 4 mapping in IR with 4 communaction chanles in ID. the scenarios is working fine with 3 mappings.but in 4 the scenario

the file genaraing properly , i have cheked in SXMB_moni payload but it is not creating in destination system

in runtimeworkbench->message-monitaring-> adpater

i have find the below issues

1) File adapter receiver channel CC_DDPWCS_US_TO_101 is not initialized. Unable to proceed: null Error 2) Exception caught by adapter framework: File Adapter configuration not initialized:

3) Error Delivery of the message to the application using connection AFW failed, due to: File Adapter configuration not initialized:.

please tell me how can i reslove the issue

thanks

niru

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if channel is active.

Also check the communication channel monitoring in runtime workbench.

Thanks,

Beena.

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you using content conversion? If yes check if you have properly initialised thinkgs. If not.. tey a sample scneario with another file adapter..!!

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

ima using the content convertion and i have checked the comunicationa chanel and adpters Through RWB.

then i have found those error issue, the rest 3 mapping sare wrking fine.

Row.addHeaderLine 0

Row.fieldNames Trans_Id,Order,Item,Product_Id,Product_desc,Lot_nr,Ship_via,Exp_qty,Carousel_loc,compact,Destination,label

Row.fieldSeparator ,

filedTooshortHandling ignore

Row.endseparator 'nl'

please tell me how to troubleshoot the isue

regards

niru

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Niru,

Did you check the Audit log of the messages at the adapter level?

Go to Message Monitoring.

Chose the adapter engine option from the drop down and click display.

Chose the appropraite date range and message status as All Contaiing Errors.

Click on Start.

It will show you failed messages list.

Chose one of such messages and click on the Details Button.

Go to Audit log's last page to see the reason for failure.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ravi

thanks for your reply, i checked the auditlog find the below errors

Error File adapter receiver channel CC_DDPWCS_US_TO_101 is not initialized. Unable to proceed: null

Error Exception caught by adapter framework: File Adapter configuration not initialized:

Error Delivery of the message to the application using connection AFW failed, due to: File Adapter configuration not initialized:.

i have checked the IR ID and i reconfigured ID again, but iam getting the same errors\

could you suggest me

thanks

niru

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

it looks the problem is may with content convertion structure.

below is the file content convertion structure

Row.addHeaderLine 0

Row.headerLine Trans_Id,Order,Item,Product_Id,Product_desc,Lot_nr,Ship_via,Exp_qty,Carousel_loc,compact,Destination,Label

Row.fieldNames Trans_Id,Order,Item,Product_Id,Product_desc,Lot_nr,Ship_via,Exp_qty,Carousel_loc,compact,Destination,Label

Row.fieldSeparator ,

Row.fieldseparater '0x09'

Row.filedTooshortHandling ignore

Row.endseparator 'nl'

could please you please analys and advice me

thanks

niru

Former Member
0 Kudos

addHeaderLine = 0 - there is no header line.

Try to remove header line or give

addHeaderLine = 3 u2013 Header line is stored as Row.headerLine in the configuration.

Thanks,

Beena.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check this link

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/d2/bab440c97f3716e10000000a155106/content.htm]

check the parameter Row.filedTooshortHandling ignore.

Thanks,

Beena.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i have checked the content convertion and changed as below

the structure is

Row.fieldNamesTrans_Id,Order,Item,Product_Id,Product_desc,Lot_nr,Ship_via,Exp_qty,Carousel_loc,compart,Destination,Label

Row.fieldSeparator ,

Row.fieldFixedType char

Row.endSeparator 'nl'

Row.addHeaderLine 4

Row.headerlineTrans_Id,Order,Item,Product_Id,Product_desc,Lot_nr,Ship_via,Exp_qty,Carousel_loc,compart,Destination,Label

even though iam facing the issue. iam wondering "_i have used in the similar structure for other 3 mappings in same scenario those are working perfect "_ but based on condition if 4 th mapping is executed iam facing the problem

error message in RWB/Adapeters

File adapter receiver channel CC_DDPWCS_US_TO_101 is not initialized. Unable to proceed: null

Error Exception caught by adapter framework: File Adapter configuration not initialized:

Error Delivery of the message to the application using connection AFW failed, due to: File Adapter configuration not initialized:.

please help if any of you face the similar situation , i struck-up long ago here

regards

niru

former_member190389
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

check Row.fieldnames .. if all the values are correct?