cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartform Doubt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I developed a Smartform to replace the Standard SAP Script and assigned it in NACE for a particular Output type FUCO (Certificate of Origin), the corresponding standard program RVADAUS1 and its Function pool SAPLZTV55E was also copied to a 'Z' program and has been assignd in the NACE.

But when i give the issue to output in vf02 and select the output type my smartform is not getting detected and i am not getting the print preview.

Any suggestions and help will be highly appreciatable.

Thanks

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Whys did you copy the function pool program?

You have to copy the program RVADAUS1(It is an executable program) in a z program. and make changeswherever you want.

Call your own smartform function module in there.

Regards,

ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

The standard program internally calls the standard Function Pool, and thats where its checking for SAP Script.

Thats y i copied the Function Pool also to a customized function pool and associated it with the driver program.

And this the code that is called in the driver program.

----

• Aufruf der Formroutine fuer die UZ USA *

----

FORM ENTRY_FUCO USING RETURN_CODE US_SCREEN.

CLEAR RETCODE.

XSCREEN = US_SCREEN.

PERFORM PROCESSING.

IF RETCODE NE 0.

RETURN_CODE = 1.

ELSE.

RETURN_CODE = 0.

ENDIF.

ENDFORM.

Where am i suppose to call the Smartform function module in this.

Thanks.

Kumar

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

YOu can call your smartform inside the perform:PERFORM PROCESSING.

Create your smartform.

generate it.

YOu will get a smartform function module.

use the FM SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME to get the dynamically generated function module name.

then call the smartform function module, after populating all that is required.

Regards,

ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

If i can call the Smartform in that perform then what will be the use of assigning it in the NACE transaction. B'cas there is a FM inside the PERFORM PROCESSING which actullay decides wether it has to use Script or SmartForm.

The thing is i dnt understand why my smart form is not called in that, b'cas i have also commented all the code which corresponds to call the script.

Any suggestions.

Thanks

Kumar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even though you assigned smart form in NACE, you have to call the FM SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME to get your smart form generated FM.

Thanks,

Phani Diwakar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The issue was we have to change the PERFORM parameter in the Function module RV_EXPORT_DOCUMENT_PRINT and the filed name that is being passed to that particular Perform.

Intially it will be like this.

PERFORM print_document_fuco USING false

program-fonam

print_options

CHANGING sav_subrc.

We have to change it to.

PERFORM print_document_fuco USING true

program- sform

print_options

CHANGING sav_subrc

Because it checks for the filed FONAM in the Table TNAPR which refers to the SAP Script, we have to change it to SFORM which will be refering to the SMARTFORM in the PERFORM statement.

Thanks for all those who spend time in giving suggestion to me.

Thanks.

Kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This issue has been closed..

Thanks.

Kumar.