cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PGI can not be done

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends

I am getting problem in PGI. After creating delivery, ido picking but when i click on PGI system display error" Account 892000 requires an assignment to a CO object". I am not able to understand this problem. Can you please suggest me what i should do.

Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rajesh

Go to KA02 enter the controlling area, give the G/L acoount No and click on Master data tab. There select [Default Acc Assgmnt] tab and enter Cost center and save.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi

Thank you verymuch, now i can do PGI. Usualy what type of problems comes in PGI related to SD in support job. The problem which i faced can be a example of problem in suport project.

Raj

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rajesh

We cannot specify these are the problems related to PGI but I can list out a few as under. It differs depending upon the configuration / customization we set.

- Batch is not determined automatically

- Allowing partial deliveries despite maintaining Not allowed in customer master

- Delivery should not be created for a customer

- In sale order though delivery block is there, able to create delivery

Of course, the above issues are addressed in this forum already.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Raj

type tr.code: okb9 and assign 892000 account to co object ie., cost center /profit center depend upon your requirement.

Regards,

satishkumar.m

Former Member
0 Kudos

FI consultant requires to assign a CO object in the said G/L account, in T.Code: FS00.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

Please see the material type and the stratergy group.

secondly please see that the configurable material or see in the schedule line either it is assembly .

thanks

Kuntla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

It Seems the error realted to FI/CO setting missing.Please check with your FI/Co Consultant on this.

Thanks and Regards,

Sateesh.Kandula

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The problem is assignment of CO object to that particular G/L account.Go to FS00 and give that G/L account number and the company code and do the required setting.Get in touch with either your FI or CO consultant for this error.