0 Kudos

i am calling one WDA by another WDA using Embeding view,

how can i pass the value b/w two wda application

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

checkthis example SALV_WD_TABL, this is a ALV component.check commponent controller context and methods how they made interface.

similarly if you make your used component context and methods are interface.so that they will be available in your current component.

also check this ALV example

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/3439404a-0801-0010-dda5-8c1...

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

If you are using component embedding then you have lots of options. Just look at how SAP implemented the ALV for some examples. You can do cross component data binding (for interface context nodes) or just mark some of your controller methods or attributes as interface and they will be visible to the hosting component via the component usage interface. If you use the same assistance class for both components, you can actually share one instance of that assistance class between the two components.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am adding my application in the component use of component controller, but the context node are not coming, please tell me

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> i am adding my application in the component use of component controller, but the context node are not coming, please tell me

You need to declare the context node (which is used in another component as component usage) as interface node.