cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XML messages Filter in RBW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

In XI 30, look like very small question about RWB container variables filter...

Simple how to Filter XML error messages in RWB (Alert configure), I couldn't find that answer anywhere... is anyone has idea

We are receiving XML messages in E mail and (To Interface: continair variable) shows value "Acknowledgement" thease messages we don't need to display, so how to Filter it in RWB or some other palce....

Please Advised, at lest little advise

Thanks a lot

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

can you please more specific about what you want to filter.

If you wants alerts for the particular sender interface or the receiver interface you can always do this by defining the alert rule in alert configuration tab in RWB.

If you want perticular alert to be sent to the perticular recipient you can do this by assiging the user in the fixed recipient tab at ALRTCATDEF TCODE.

regards,

navneet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sure, I can exaplin this clearly!

Question #1

In (Exchange Infrastructure 3.0 SP20), setup XML messages (Error) and all error messages goes E mail + blackbarry, We receiving of 90% messages for "Acknowledgment" and display result (To Interface: Acknowledgment) so we would like to Filter it thease messages

Question #2

I am another question related same issue

In SXMB_MONI shows list of XML error messages: and its also display under SOAP Header (Error)

<SAP:Stack>No receiver could be determined</SAP:Stack>

I would like to display above line in E mail, but I couldn't found any continair variable or may be it has some other procedure

I am sending Screenshot to see clear view...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/25222280@N03/2701501246/sizes/o/

Thanks for your time... and really appriciated it for fast response

J

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

there is list of SYSTEM defined continair veriable which can be used to display the message in your Email.

you need to define the long test message in the ALRTCATDEF TCODE by using these continer veriable

for exmpl &INTERFACE&.

these are some of the SYSTEM defined continer which can be used.

"MESSAGE_CLASS,VERSION_MAJOR,VERSION_MINOR,PROCESSING_MODE,MESSAGE_ID,TIME_SENT,INTERFACE,INTERFACE_NAMESPACE,SENDER_PARTY,SENDER_SERVICE,RECEIVER_NAME,RECEIVER_NAMESPACE,RECEIVER_PARTY,RECEIVER_SERVICE,MAPPING_TRACE".

you can use RECEIVER_SERVICE.

but you can create your won continer veriable and fill this at run time and trigger alert using the FM SALERT_CREATE.

please go through "bhavesh " blog for this.............

regards,

navneet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot and good answer, You know I been wating like more then 1 week, no one give me right answar thanks again...

Yes, I defined all posible SXMS continar variable as well as in "long text E mail" TAB screenshot here

http://www.flickr.com/photos/25222280@N03/2699013596/sizes/o/

Where did you get thease system defined variable list ???

"MESSAGE_CLASS,VERSION_MAJOR,VERSION_MINOR,PROCESSING_MODE,MESSAGE_ID,TIME_SENT,INTERFACE,INTERFACE_NAMESPACE,SENDER_PARTY,SENDER_SERVICE,RECEIVER_NAME,RECEIVER_NAMESPACE,RECEIVER_PARTY,RECEIVER_SERVICE,MAPPING_TRACE".

How to create won container variable please guide me through ????

please provide me "bhavesh" blog URL if posible....

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please find the url fo bhavesh blog.

you can getconcept of these system defined conteiner in the help.sap.com.

regards,

navneet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, dear

I am sorry to asking one more time...

I already got blog, but it not pretty clear how to create container variable, as you know my question above, I would like to get <SAP:Stack> display, i am not sure what kind of variable sould I use, and how to create it...

if you tell me step by step procedure i will be really appriciated that...

thanks again