cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass delivery block in the sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Is there any way to remove the delivery block at the itel level in the sales order using the mass.

I have some thousand of sales orders with the delivery block at item level.

please let me know, this is urgent requirement.

Thanks

Aravalli

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

safeer_rahman2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aravalli...

Any luck with our suggestions...?

Thanks,

Safeer Rahman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try V.14 transaction code

VA14L for delivery block at header level.

Regards,

Chandrasekhar.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear NandaGopal,

If you want to do Delivery Block for single order having multiple lines, then Goto VA02>Select all line item>Click on Edit->Fast Change of-->Delivery Block.(Here you can do either header block or selected item block)

otherwise use above method while recording LSMW for bulk order change.

Barathi

Edited by: Barathi Sethuram on Aug 1, 2008 5:23 AM

safeer_rahman2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aravalli...

If you got the help of an ABAPer, then carry out the change with the with the Help of LSMW...

I would suggest you to remove the block through MASS or VKM5 to be more simpler...

Reward if useful...

Thanks again...

Safeer Rahman

safeer_rahman2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aravalli...

I could get your requirement... Please go to the Tcode MASS and give the object type as "order types" . Inside in the tables select "Sales order header data" and in the fields select Delivery block - MASSSDHEAD_S-LIFSK , Give the range of sales documents whose block needs to be changed.

Give the new values ,select the rows and columns and carry out mass change.

Another method i could suggest you to try is to go with VKM5,where you can release , Reassign or Reject the delivery documents blocked.

Hope this helps.. Kindly reward if you find this informative..

Thanks,

Safeer Rahman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nandagopal,

for this you will do LSMW it would be solve u problem.this is alsovery easy.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Aravali

If I am correct, you cannot assign delivery block in sale order at item level, but can assign Reason for Rejection at item level. Only at header level, delivery block is there.

Nevertheless, if you want to remove the reason for rejection, go to MASS, input BUS2032 and execute. There select [Sales Order Item Data] and click on Fields. Select the field MASSVBAP-ABGRU and execute. Give the required sale orders which you wanted to change and execute. You can change and save so that the block will be removed at item level.

Alternatively, if you are referring to field [LIFSK] in that case also, select Sales Order Item Data and click on Fields. There choose the field MASSSDHEAD_S-LIFSK and execute. Make the required changes and execute.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For a quick action, use Tcode MASS when you add the field "delivery block" (header or schedule line ?) in the selection screen (click on the first icon at the right).

Another solution : LSMW.

Another solution (for the future) : create program in copy of Tcode V.23. This program updates SO for billing block. With a help of Abaper, you can create new program to delete delivery block.

Regards,

Lionel