cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Supplement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

What is condition supplement and how is it used?

Regards

Nirmal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

A Condition supplement is a group of conditions that should be applied every time a certain condition is found.

Procedure: Create the cond type that are to be defined as condition supplements.

V/08: Create a new pricing procedure and list all the conditions that are to form the cond supplement in this procedure.

V/06: in the condition type that the supplement applies to enter the pricing procedure one has just defined. Master data _ pricing procedure field.

enter the condition record in VK11- select line item and go to - > Condition supplement or Just click on condition supplement iconfrom tool bar. you can enter the cond supplement for all the cond types defined in the new pricing procedure.

Thanks...'

Sanjeev B. Chanda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I will explain with an example.

say price (proo) : the price will differs from what sales we are doings say cash sales and samples etc.

in a sample sales i can have a discount depend on the price what i want to give.

when Price (proo) is taken then automatically the system should take the discount.

so the condition supplement is group of conditon when find the condition a perticular condition the remaining condition the system automatically take.

thanks

Kuntla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

A condition supplement is a supplement for a particular condition type. For example, you can include a supplement every time you apply a material price. The supplement can contain various discounts. During pricing, the system automatically applies the discounts defined in the supplement every time it accesses a material price. You define the condition types for which you want to use condition supplements in Customizing for Sales.

Ex: if u put customer dicount and material discount condition types as supplements to base price for a certain period , then whenever u uses PR00 in that particular period,K003 and K007 will be automatically come in the sales order.

hope it clarifies ur doubt..

reward points if helpful..

regards..

yogi..