Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Required materials

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends,

i am vikram. i am new to SAP Basis. so, i want some documents related to introduction to BASIS , securities transport management. plz any one help me in this regard.

regards,

vikram

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

Warm welcome to the SDN forums.

Please read the rules of the engagement first.

I hope there are tonnes of materials on the Internet where you can start.

Start with help.sap.com

Regards,

Srihari

5 REPLIES 5

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I suggest you try service.sap.com, www.sap-press.com and/or your nearest bookstore.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

Warm welcome to the SDN forums.

Please read the rules of the engagement first.

I hope there are tonnes of materials on the Internet where you can start.

Start with help.sap.com

Regards,

Srihari

0 Kudos

hi srihari,

i am checking for the documents on help.sap.com . i am not getting information that required for a starter. so if u have any links like that plz provide me.

0 Kudos

You are aware of the fact that this is the security forum?

0 Kudos

Hi vikram,

It is impossible for knowledgable people to answer all "what are the documents to start BASIS" threads all the time (release dependently...).

So you need to make some basic searches on your own first, and then ask specific questions later.

Additionally, the basic search is clogged up with many hits to useless information sometimes (you might find your own thread in that long list of hits...) because of the repetition of these questions...

Which asks the question of your question.

To help you, I will close and lock this thread, and then remove it later.

I am sure that knowledgable people look forward to helping you and also discussing topics with you.

Cheers,

Julius

PS: Based on the subject title of the thread, I thought it might be something interesting about external warehouse management. Even for that, you can use the search!