Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSFCOMPOSER 250 - Table row is larger than 176 cm

former_member184657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a smartform here in the Production server which was running well for the past 6 months and now i got an error with one of them.

Message No . SSFCOMPOSER 250

Table row is larger than 176 cm.

i tried searching for it here in SDN, Google and service.sap.com, but it hasnt returned a single entry.

Any pointers as to what this error is all about??

pk

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Look at SAP Note : 690836

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi check this in this ..

www.service.sap.com

it is useful..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Look at SAP Note : 690836

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kishan,

May i know how you resolved this ? Am facing this same problem.

Please help me out .

Regards

Satya

0 Kudos

Hi satyabrata,

The error i found out was because the end-users were trying to do a MIGO on a non-stock item. But the config settings are such that you cannot create Batches for non-stock items and hence the MIGO is not being generated.

Please note that this is the conclusion we have arrived up on. I had even raised this issue with SAP, but not found a favourable solution. And right now we are working in the direction of creating batches for non-stock items.

So as of now the issue is still un-resolved. we are sheduled to take up this issue with the Implementation Functional Team who will be arriving here next work. So I will not be able to update you on this status for at least a month or so.

Sorry abt that. But let me also tell you that the particular error was also encountered once during the generation of a PO. In that case, the end-user had messed up the tax value for a particular line item.

SO what im trying to suggest is that, this particular error message is raised for multiple reason, and none in particular. Its kinda crazy.

So what i suggest you finally is to talk with your Functional Consultant and basis, (also refer the OSS Note referred in the thread) and maybe raise a ticket with SAP if even the Functional guys are not able to resolve the issue.

One thing for sure is that it has nothing to do with the length of your template as the error suggest. Its quite misleading, in my opinion.

Regards and Good Luck

pk