SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billing agregate ISU

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good morning

In the case or have a contract account which contains more than a contract, the doc calculation aggregate IS-U from SD to bill at the paper printout of the first contract IS-U in billing,

How to charge this document at a contract IS-U well specified?

Thank you in advance for your assistance

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Financial accounting>Contract accounting receivable and payable>integration-->sales and distribution

Execute F8 for each one..

select the customer account group "DEBI"

Make settings for the Billing type,Item category,account assignement group,main transaction 6000,sub transaction 0020

The document types have been defined (see IMG structure Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable -> Basic Functions -> Postings and Documents -> Document -> Document Assignment Maintenance -> Document Types -> Maintain Document Types and Numbers).

you also have to define an FI-CA document type for this billing document type, since a document is simulated internally in FI-CA. You should therefore reserve a separate number range for this document type in FI-CA.

If helps!!points

This is part of IMG .

You have to maintain the same customer at SD too...

Regrds,

Narendar Konakanchi

kevin_dewilde
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I think you will need to look at one of the user-exits/events during billing or invoicing to control that.

In my knowledge, there's no setting to direct a SD bill to a specific contract of a contract account.

0 Kudos

hi and thanks for your intervention

in the SD billing wa can spécifie a cnratc acounting, after that when we execute the ISU billing and the contratct accounting contain more than one contract ISU, the SD bill is charged in the documents billing ISu for the contract ISU billing in the first time

but i need that the SD bill was chaged in the document billing ISu for a specified contravt that i see

the problem is how to specifie a contract ISU in SD billing, be cause we have just a countact acounting in the sale document?????

0 Kudos

Maybe one the technical guru's here can pitch in with the exact ISU user-exit/event to use, but for now say we have a point (in ISU billing) were we can intervene right before the SD bill is added to the invoice...

At that point I'd add some code like:

check if the contract that's being processed is my special contract for SD bills
if not
   delete the reference to the SD bill from the current billing cycle
   continu billing
else
   continu billing

This way, the billing engine should skip the SD bill, until the correct contract is being processed.

If there's no such a user-exit/event, then I don't have a simple solution from the top of my head...

good luck!