cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

certificate for material transfer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a material A which is produced in plant 1013 and inspection lot is also generated for the same in the plaant 1013

Now i am transfering ( stock transfer plant to plant) this material (A) to another plant 1025 .Where i will only pack this material and create delivery for the matrial B ( A+ packing)

now i want quality certificate for this delivery and the data should come from the inspection lot of material A.

Pls tell me how i will make assignemnt or setting in certificate profile

Asd

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi asd,

In your certificate profile (QC02), go to header and assign inspection type 08 and lot origin accordingly.

Then assign the material to the profile through QC15, Here in the assignment type "QCA1" should be selected. And then in the first populating screen select the radio button for "Material", avoid any other.

By doing this what will happen is, only material will be assigned to the COA profile, not with any combination. So while taking print out of COA, through QS26, it will not ask for any customer/delivery etc.

Regards,

Shyamal

Edited by: Shyamal Joshi on Jul 25, 2008 4:27 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shaymal ,

First thanks for ur reply

1)I am not mainating any inspection type 08 in materrial master of Material A plant 1001 then what is the use of assigning inspection type in certificate profile Pls correct if i am wrong

2) NO qm is active for second plant

3) I want the certificate with refrence to delivery so that i can capture customer details and delivery no on certificate

Asd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear asd,

As per STD SAP the cos profile can is not maintained plant wise, so you can use common profile for the material globally for all the plants.

Secondly the inspection type normally get assigned to the cos profile. Go to Header screen of the profile, and press F1 help to the grab the further information regarding that field.

Then,

You have not activated any inspection type for the other plant, it means you will not inspect the material at that reeving plant. So you can print the COA for the only lot you would have for the material.

"Above all, to print the COA, you must have inspection lot."

OR

As another option what you can do is activate QM for the plant 1023. and copy results of the inspection lot of plant 1013.

Now to know the functionality of copying inspection results.

You can search using term "Copy inspection result from one lot to another" at SDN search.

Then take COA print from plant 1023

Regards,

Shyamal

Edited by: Shyamal Joshi on Jul 25, 2008 5:12 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shymal,

What i understand is that i can not get certificate for the material( materil A + packing) against delivery in plannt 1023 with inspection result for material A in plant 1013

Asd

Former Member
0 Kudos
Hi shymal,
What i understand is that i can not get certificate for the material( materil A + packing) against delivery in plannt 1023 with inspection result for material A in plant 1013

Asd

A bit correction to it is,,,,,

You can get certificate for the material( materil A + packing) against delivery in plannt 1023 with inspection result for material A in plant 1013.

- But that will represent that the inspection is carried out at plant 1013,

- And those results (of 1013 Lot) are valid for plant 1023. Hence no need to inspect the material at 1023 plant.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shymal,.

Now u got my point.My requirement is exatly same what u mentioned in the last thread.So can u pls guide me to meet this requirement.

Asd

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

>

Hi shymal,
> What i understand is that i can not get certificate for the material( materil A + packing) against delivery in plannt 1023 with inspection result for material A in plant 1013
> 
> Asd

>

> A bit correction to it is,,,,,

>

> You can get certificate for the material( materil A + packing) against delivery in plannt 1023 with inspection result for material A in plant 1013.

> - But that will represent that the inspection is carried out at plant 1013,

> - And those results (of 1013 Lot) are valid for plant 1023. Hence no need to inspect the material at 1023 plant.

>

> Regards,

> Shyamal

Dear Asd,

I wrote in my last reply itself that you can do it that way. See I have BOLD UP that.

regards,

Shyamal

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shymal,

Thanks for the reply can u pls in details the settings which i have to maintain to get the certificate

Asd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Even my client requirement is same can any body tell me steps to be followed in detail

Robert