cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duty become zero while saving excise invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

While saving excise invoice in transaction J1IIN , value calculated for Excise Duty gets desappear.

In change mode it showing zero value for BED, ECESS and HECESS.

Find the following details:

1>Excise invoice created for export customer.

2>Version ECC 6.0

3>Value populated during creation

Looking forwrad to expert openion, why this is happaning for export customer only.

For domestik sale its working fine.

Thanks

karnesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved by programmer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kamesh,

Please check the whether any Patch needs to be updated or not..

Check any adjustments in SPAU transaction....

Regards,

Barathi S.

Edited by: Barathi Sethuram on Jul 28, 2008 11:48 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for early reply friends. (Dawarkesh & lakshmipathi)

However, issue is still unresolved.

I have tried the way,you have suggested,Excise invoice is not getting updated with duty, even after creation of ARE1 doc.

Please find the additional details below, in order to have better understanding.

1> Export with paid duty (No bond, no undertaking) under rebates.

2>Statisticle are not marked in pricing procedure,bcz acct entry is desire.

3>Duty appear during creation of excise invoice,however clicking on utilization tab or saving it makes the value zero.

kindly suggest me; using domestik customer its working fine.Though same result is desire for export also,which is not happening with export customer.

thanks in advance.

karnesh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear kamesh

Irrespective of export or domestic customers, duty amount should flow in excise invoice. At the time of creation, if the duty amount flows, just save it and check in [J1I7] with Excise Transaction Type DLFC. If you see zero values there, then you have to debug the transaction with the help of ABAPer.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Laxmipathi

The person is asking the duties are not showing or zero at the time if J1IIN when one is clearing the goods under export how duty will be shown at the time of creating invoice. The same will be shown on the invoice under duty forgone head once the ARE doc created.

Thx.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Dwarkesh

I too have gone through the question and for information, it is not a mandatory that for exports, in billing document, duty amount should be zeros. I have come across many clients who are maintaining excise conditions as statistical so that it will flow in billing document without impact in net value and will be transferred to excise invoice.

Hope I have justified my stand.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Karnesh

In case of export invoice creation, u can not see the duties at the time of J1IIN as duty will get calculated at the time of ARE doc creation. Duty appear at the time of J1IIN only in case of duty paid despatches( domestic despatches). In case of EXPORT duty will be forgone and the same get calculated at the time of ARE creation.

Hope this will help you.

Thx.