cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WSAEWOULDBLOCK: Resource temporarily unavailable

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Netweaver Gurus,

I successfully installed Netweaver ABAP trial version. I can connect to Netweaver locally easily but when i try to connect the netweaver remotely via sapgui i get the following error:

partnet '141----

sapdp00' not reached

I tried to search the solution but failed.

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Baber

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello what do you mean about "I can connect to Netweaver locally easily" , if you cant connect from other host looks like firewall or antivirus software block acess .... Check from both sides. Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sergo,

I mean, I can connect to Netweaver on the same machine where i have installed it. But when i try from another pc via sapgui, it doesn't work. And there is no Antivirus or firewall at the moment.

Thanks

Baber

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Baber,

Did you give the IP address correctly?

Did you add the host entries in the etc/hosts file?

Check the network?

Have you tried connecting while the SAP was down (not started)?

Let us know the details.

Regards,

Srihari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srihari,

IP is correct, because with same IP on the local machine, it works.

IP with the hostname is correct in etc/hosts file.

Network is working perfectly, because I can access the server via Remote Desktop but not with sapgui.

Server is always up when i try to connect it remotely.

Regards,

Baber

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Baber,

Let us know the OS and GUI version / patch you have on the remote / host PC.

Regards,

Srihari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srihari,

OS = Win XP , SP2

GUI = 710

patch level = 12

Regards

Baber

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Baber,

It seems that the services are not started properly. May be the Domain was not configured. Check the IIS services also.

and also check the note [180940|https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=180940]

Regards,

Srihari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sirihao,

The problem has been solved. Thanks for your help. Your note was really infomative. I am closing the thread now.

Thanks again.

Baber

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Baber,

Thanks for providing the points. But one small correction,

> Baber Saeed wrote

> Hi Sirihao,

I'm Srihari Rao not "Sirihao" ..

Regards,

Srihari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sayeed,

I am facing the same problem. Could you please tell me how did you seolve this problem?

regards,

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Could you provide the details of resolve above services?

Thank you

Regards,

Ismail.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srihari

Please let us how did you work out for resolution on this issue

shailvora
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I am using Windows 8, 64 Bit laptop. I am facing the same problem. The error would behave is erratic.

Last night it was working correct. It suddenly stopped working in morning.

I am not able to resolve the error. Pl help    

Rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Am having similar problems when logging into SAP. Mine is used for a class taken at VCU.  I had no problem while in VA.  Traveled home to NYS and now getting the same error as described. I have uninstalled then reinstalled SAP. Same error.  The version is SAPGUI_740C1p2_LITE. Can anyone suggest a solution as to why I am not able to logon?  Thank you!

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I connect through VPN to the client's server ... off late it gives me the following error.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
partner '1.....:sapdp00' not reached

<><><><?>

Method: connection pending after

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I urgently require your inputs on a similar issue.

I am facing a similar issue, my IP [...] has already been given access to the respective SAP Servers ... [ .... ] ... is what the IT team is saying at our end.

The clients IT Team say it is not an issue at their end ....since the VPN is being connected, the issue is with SAP GUI login connectivity.

The Basis team mentioned that it is an IP access and rights related issue.

1) The Clients IT Team states ::: if you are able to connect to VPN  and not into SAP ...then it isn't their issue!!!

2) Internal IT team states ::: if you are able to connect through VPN then you are out of the network and it is an issue with the SAP or clients network.

3) SAP Basis team  ::: since the rights and access for the particular server are not provided to my IP ....hence you cannot connect ....

Could you please save me this ping pong playing situation and revert as to what must be the issue and who is the concerned person??!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Salman K,

One possible issue could be your firewall settings. To find out if firewall is the issue or not in your case, follow the steps listed here . After following the steps and you are able to access the system then your basis/networking team should open the inbound and outbound calls settings instead of just turning off firewall.

Thanks,

Srinivas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

try turning off the Windows Firewall...worked for me...

Open Windows Firewall by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type firewall, and then click Windows Firewall.

• Click Turn Windows Firewall on or off. Administrator permission required If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
  • Click Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended) under each network location that you want to stop trying to protect, and then click OK.
Former Member
0 Kudos

Tried turning off windows firewall, did not work.  Any other suggestions?  The odd thing, I was fine until traveling from VA to NY.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

You may need to coordinate with VA's network security team to check if they have policies for outgoing/incoming connections outside VA. Identify your public IP address at NY then have them create a policy for ports 3200, 3300, and 3600 at their firewall at VA.

Regards,

Migs

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI i also require solution to the above problem . Kindly post the solution found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Kindly assist. I have been experiencing the same problem since this morning. What could be the cause of the error and how can I go about it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check firewall setting of your server.

Windows Firewall should be OFF.