cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release strategy in Condition records

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

We have a requirement where we can maintain price rates for condition type using VK11 and these rates are audited and released by audit team then only Sales team can use that rates in Sales order.

Regards,

Nimit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

close

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is a maintenance view in Customizing, which contains the permitted processing status. Here a release status is assigned to every processing status...These pro statuses can be used while maintaining the condition record

Once you have maintained the processing status and ticked the release status in the condition table.....You will be able to maitain the block while maintaining the condition record

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have maintain all the steps but still not working.

I have read somewhere that this release strategy can only work for Agreement.

Regards

Nimit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use release and processing status without agreement.

You have to create processing status in customizing and assign a release status to the processing status.

For example, create 2 processing status, 1 = For approval with a release status blocked and one processing status Release with a release status = released.

Your condition table must be marked with the release status flag.

Then when you will create condition record then you will be able to enter a PROCESSING Status for your condition record. (release status will remain grey) The release status will be automatically assigned : it will take the release status assigned to your processing status.

Hope it helps !

I have a question about the processing status : do you know how to MASS change it on condition records ?

Myriam.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nimit,

To have the release procedure, you need to have condition tables of the prices ticked for releasing status.

Regards,

KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi KK,

The condition table is already ticked for release status in customizing but still status field remains grey in vk11.

Regards,

Nimit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to VK11 entar the condition type and press Condition Info and there you will get release status and there make it as blocked so that you will not be able to use the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

I have tried but the status field remains grey how to activate the same.

Regards,

Nimit

former_member396676
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to define processing status.

Go to IMG- SD - Basic function- Pricing- define processing status.

Thanks,

Vrajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

The release status can be set only at the time of condition table creation....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vrajesh,

I have already maintained processing status in

IMG- SD - Basic function- Pricing- define processing status.

what is the next step.

Regards,

Nimit