cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending IDoc from R/3 to XI -ongoing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

With reference to my previous errors while sending IDoc to XI from R/3 system. I have resolved errors with help of Seshagiri and Kummari advise and help. But now I am getting new kind of error, while sending IDoc from R/3 its getting passed from R/3, but while checking it in XI throug SXMB_MONI I am getting below error:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Request Message Mapping

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>Application</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="MAPPING">EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_POCreateIdoc_</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3>RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformatio~</SAP:P3>

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException thrown during application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_POCreateIdoc_: RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformatio~</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Can any one advise me on this?

Thanks & Regards

Manish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There were so many Mapping Objects under different Namespaces and under that different Message Mapping trees.

Under one tree I have tested the XML message and found the below error:

Cannot produce target element /ns0:MT_POFile/POItem/Price. Check xml instance is valid for source xsd and target-field mapping fulfills requirements of target xsd Cannot produce target element /ns0:MT_POFile/POItem/Price. Check xml instance is valid for source xsd and target-field mapping fulfills requirements of target xsd

Kindly check if this is the correct error I am getting related to SXMB_MONI error message.

Regards,

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

One of the field in the Target Structure is declared as Mandatory and not getting any value while exectuing the mapping.

So copy the Payload from the RWB and test in Message Mapping Test Tab.

Then it gives the mapping error by displaying that particular field is not getting the any value.

Thanks

Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pratap,

In sxmb_moni check the trace.

under request mapping pipe line step, u can see the detailed error.

regards,

Bhuvan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have downloaded the XML file from SXMB_MONI at my system.

But unable to understand how and where to go for Message Mapping and test this XML file (From where I can check message mapping and where to start it)?

We have PI 700. Can anyone tell me the exact steps to go and check this in Message Mapping.

Thanks & Regards

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi manish,

In message mapping editor can you find the test tab click on that...then paste your payload (from sxmb_moni) in the source side

At the bottom of the data flow editor you will find the Execute button ,click on that....

regards

kummari

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi manish,

check your message mapping ,assure that you map the source and target fields with the correct occurances.

Can you download the payload from Sxmb_moni and test in mapping test editor

regards

kummari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Take the Inbound Payload from MONI and Test it in MApping Test TAB. then u will come to know the exact error.

Procedure to take the Payload

goto MONI-Double click on MessageInbound Message ( CENTRAL ) --Payloads ---Double click on MainDocument ( application/xml ) -Just Right Click on the second window-View Source

then now Copy this and paste it in Mapping Test

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Open Message Mapping and Test your Mapping. I think there might be the problem.

Regards