cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding CIN pricing procedures and condition types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

Iam unable to find pricing procedure like jdepot, jfact,jstktr, jexport, jinfac, jindep, jinexp, jinstk in V/08

and

condition types like jex2, jexa, jexs, jecs jin1, jin2 in V/06

how can i see all these and wht is the procedure for customising in SAP R/3?

plz reply me

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkata Rama,

The Pricing Procedures you mentioned in the thread are related to CIN.These are the SD Pricing Procedure avaiable in the System.In the Standard system you wont find this.

Please activate the setting related to Cin.for you information find suggest you to visit

http://sap-img.com/sap-sd.htm.

Hope this will help you and Please Reward If Really Helpful

Thanks and Regards,

Sateesh.Kandula

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess CIN is not activated in your system.

You need to activate CIN via O035 (localize sample organizational units for India) ONLY if the system/client is not pre-configured (i.e. configuration is not done already for some sites). Check OSS note 899086 for details.

If your client is pre-configured, then you need to copy the CIN config standard entries....like standard excise registraions, excise grps, etc including the SD, MM and FI tax procedures/condition types etc from client 000 on to your work client (client 100, 200, etc). Check oss note 168202 for details.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thats because you must be using the IDES system which does not have the CIN activated in it. You will find that even taxINN and TAXINJ missing in the tax procedures in Logistics geenral and finance paths.

For this you need to have the CIN activated which is a long and drawn out procedure.

Once you do all the procedures get loaded. Remember most of the MM/SD coofigs for CIN are hardcoded so if you try to create them on your own will not work.

regds

Jude

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venkat,

Below is the link for Tax procedure,

SPRO>Financial Accounting>Financial Accounting Global Settings>Tax on Sales/Purchase>Basic Settings>Check calculation Procedure..

Regards,

Barathi