cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Actual Values are not coming in

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

here we are doing third Party Pr for WBS element (Itme category L)...in GRN(MIGO- movement type 101)..then actual value is not coming in SLR_533 Report......can anyone clear ..what is the problem....I discussed this issue with an experinced person ..he told me to make statistical cost element for Balance sheet ...and to update these in MM Part .........but I am unable to find out any clue to solve this issue.......................

*is there any inventory related transection we have to run .

Please clear me whole scenario for third party PR if we are taking item catogory L.....

Thanks in advance

Regards

Rama Shanker Sharma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sharma

For stock material (L), goods reciept (101 mvt) shall not post actuals on project. Do the goods issue from the project stock(281Q mvt or 221Q mvt), then u can see the actauls. But if u want to see actuals before goods issue, u should have inventory cost element(Cost element category 90 - statistical nature).

Regards

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for quick answer murly.....

Please tell me all the steps required in goods issue ..

Ictully when i am doing goods issue from MIGO .....I doing am following steps...

T Code MIGO

Fist Box-Goods Issue

Second - Material Document..then in next Box i put GRN no there ......when I am entering System giving error"Selected material document does not correspond with action to be executed

Message no. MIGO067

Diagnosis

You want to post a goods receipt, goods issue, or transfer posting with a material document as a reference. The document entered does not correspond with the prerequisites in order to be used as a reference using this functionality.

System response

The prerequisite of this functionality is that there is a material document without a reference, in other words, the document posted at the time must have been an 'Other' goods receipt/goods issue or an 'Other' transfer posting, according to the selection.

If, for example, you want to post a goods receipt, you cannot use a transfer posting document as a reference.

Procedure

Choose a document suitable for the selected activity.

"

Please suggest me ... where I am wrong ........

thanks

Regards

Rama Shanker Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the reservation generated for the stock item "L" and in the MIGO select Goods Issue Reservation and provide the reservation number generated for the stock Item "L" and do the goods issue.

Regards

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murli..Thaks for such explanation ..

when I am doing goods issue an error is coming

Special stock P01 Q PS.0002 TMPLS0006X001 of this material does not exist

Message no. M7076

Diagnosis

No special stock Q of the material (batch ) exists in storage location P01 for PS.0002 TMPLS0006X001.

Procedure

Make sure your entries are correct.

Do you want to display the stock overview(MMBE)

Please help me ..

Regards

Rama Shanker Sharma