cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

shipping point 01 loading group plant storage location not defined.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a unique problem where iam getting the above error when sales order is created using incomplete log.

I have checked all the settings related to Shipping point

in OVL2 Shipping point are assigned,

in OVL3 picking location is also assigned.

I have been searching entire SDN and help.sap.com for the above error for last three days and post a new thread.

Please help, points rewards.

Regards,

Vinod.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

OVL2: Shipping condition + loading grp + plant

OVL3: Shipping point + Plant + Storage conditions

In the sales order main view, Check the shipping condition in the sales area data --> shipping (for ex A). You can also get the shiping condition in the header shipping. Press F6 to go the customer master. Press F8 to go material master. Check the loading grp (for ex B) in the sales general / plant data. check for the plant (for ex C). Check the combination in OVL2. ABC should be mainatined in OVL2.

Like wise check for shipping point D in the SO. In F8 material master check for storage condition (for ex E) mainatined in Plant / data storage 1. Check in OVL3. DCE should be mainatined in OVL3.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi VINOD,

Have you resolved this issue? Could you tell me solutions?

Thank you very much,

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vinod

If you are sure that you have made all assignments but still the problem persists, please run OVX8 for consistency check for SD Enterprise Structure.

Once you execute, system will clearly show in your configuration what are the settings not done properly. This will give you a better idea.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

I have run the consistency check for my company code, every thing seems to be correct.

couldn't locate the error.

Thanks,

Vinod.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

I have just check for performance assistant for the above error and i find out the below.

**Diagnosis**

**Combination 01 RAMS RAMS is not allowed.**

01-shipping point.

Rams- plant.

Rams-shipping point.

If this can support in finding out any solution.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Vinod

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vinod

Assuming that 01 is a Shipping Condition and not a shipping point as indicated, it seems the combination of 01 / RAMS / RAMS is not allowed to create sale order. I dont know with what standard order type, you are trying to create sale order. If it is with OR, there should not be problem, provided, you have maintained IMG settings in OVAZ & OVL2 as already suggested.

Also you have not indicated whether the problem is only for this combination or for all. If it is only for this combination, then in that case, you can compare all the relevant settings with the other so that you can come to a conclusion

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vinod,

In SPRO->Logistics execution>Basic shipping func>shipping pt and Goods receipt pt det.-->set up sto.loc dependant shipping pt det. In that click on first tab and check whether your delivery type is plant specific or sto.loc specific. If it is sto.loc. specific then enter values in next tab or else change it to plant specific.

Thanks,

Kranthi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have checked all the settings which have been suggested by you for my thread and still i find the same error.

Please let me know if any other settings need to check are defined.

Thanks in advance.

Best Wishes

Vinod.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in OVL2, maintain the shipping conditions as mentioned in sales document details(VOV8).

maintain loading group as maintained in material master

maintain delivering plant as maintained in cust mat info records or material master.

please maintain only one combination of the above mentioned three in OVL2.delete the other combinations.

Ex: ship cond 01, load grp 01, plant 1000, main shipping point is psp1.

then u may not face the problem.

hope it helps..

regards..

yogi..

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vinod

First of all I am really happy that you have taken the trouble to find out a solution to your problem and since you were not able to get it, you had posted a new thread. Of late, this is very rare people searching the forum b4 posting.

Coming to your problem, go to customer master Sales Area tab and see in Shipping tab, what Shipping Condition is maintained. Ensure that the same is maintained in OVL2.

Similarly, the same for Loading Group. Normally, by oversight, people commit mistakes by maintaining differently which is not assigned in masters and this would have missed your attention. For example, you would have assigned 01 in customer master and in OVL2, you would have maintained 03.

Also, please ensure that in OVXC, you have assigned shipping point to your plant.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vinod,

Please enter the plant in the sales order item level then try still your facing the problem please check the OVL2 settings and OVL3 settings with respect to shipping conditions which is available in the salse customer and loading group of the material.

Also check the master data hane enter shipping conditions in customer and loading group in material.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prakash and Murali,

Thanks for you reply, i have check material, customer master beforing post the thread and thanks for the same.

i have enter the plant in the sales order also.

No inputs are availble when i search for a shipping point in shipping tab in sales order even though it is defined and assigned with plant.

Thanks and looking ahead for your questions and answers.

Best Regards,

Vinod.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If your shipping point determination is correct and plant is correctly assigned to the Shipping point, then the shipping point should be defaulted in the order.

First cross check the shipping point assignment to plant.

Check the shipping point determination once again in OVL2.

Check the Shipping condition in the customer master and loading group in the material master and the delivering plant in the sales order, then compare the entry which you have maintianed in OVL2.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friend,

Please check the material master to check whether the correct loading group is maintained or not and also check in customer master also.May be all the settings are correct in OVL2 but the problem could be with the master data.

0 Kudos

Appreciated !!