Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDBC

former_member240483
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI All,

At the moment one of my interface is JDBC to Proxy is working fine.we adding some fields to that table and want to trigger the another interface(second JDBC) from the table based on the some condition.

1,first JDBC have to work like old one for this i have to change the condition in Adapter to filter the old records and send to the proxy.

2,New JDBC adapter have to fetch the records that besaed on the some condition to fullfill the new interface requirement.

Want to cleare some thing here,

1, i am writing in old adapter exclude the records that are created for new interface.

2,in newly created adapter i will give the condition pick on newly created records.

if i do like this hope my interface will work without any issues.

Is this ok two point different JDBC adapters to the same table .

or is there any solution for this other that this.

Hope i am clear here.

Advice me.

Regards

Rao

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

U can very well use two different communication channel for different sets of records for same table.

Regards,

Prateek

former_member240483
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Prateek.

in this case i am using same flag for the both the interfaces ,,while picking the record from the table it must check one condition is this creates any problems ...

suppose for one record flag set to ok then both adapters checking the condition with the same record ( as flag is same in both the cases)..is this causes any problems...

Thanks for your time.

Regards

Rao

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

While accessing the table, the communication channel will lock the table, so that there is no problem of transaction inconsistancy.

Regards,

Prateek

former_member240483
Contributor
0 Kudos

yes i know that..

Thanks Prateek.

I will configure and test it lets c how it works..

Thanks for your time.

Regards

Rao

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can use 2 communication channels....

Thanks,

Madhu