cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manually changed tax conditions not getting copied - Contract to Salesorder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Manually changed tax conditions not getting copied from Contract to Salesorder....all other manual conditions are copied except VAT /CST

Thanks

Ivy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ivy,

Please check the item level copy control settongs between your Contract ans sales order.

Go to VTAA transaction select your document types then go in to the item level settings here you check the field Pricing type Keep settings A - Copy price components and redetermine scales then try

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Murali,

Thanks a lot....I am done....Pl let me know any other things need to be taken care of while using pricing type - A as I will be transporting this to the production ...

In the same way pl let me know the copy control to be used while copying from Sales order to Invoice....

Iam having the same problem while changing the tax conditions manually in the sales order....to Invoice.....right now I am using pricing type - G

What would be the effect if I make use of C or D...becoz while testing I didnt see any major difference between C and D....and Iam getting the desired result ...ie the tax values changed manually in sales order are getting copied into the Invoice...

Pl update me which one is more appropriate ...as we will be using in the production client?

Once again thanks a lot

Thanks

Ivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Murali....

Iam closing this by giving you the points ....

But Iam still hopeful of getting some more useful inputs....reg this issuw which will make the production flow smooth...

Thanks once again

Ivy

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ivy,

If you want same pricing in the invoice which is available in the sales order you put Pricing Type as D - Copy pricing elements unchanged

The difference between C and D is

If you put C system will copy the same price for manual and automatic conditions will be redetermined if you maintained seperately for invoice type.If there is no seperate data specific to invoice it will capy the sales order price.

If you put D same price will be carried to the invoice(For manuall conditions and automatic conditions) which was determined in the sales order.

I hope it will clear for you,

Regards,

Murali.

Answers (0)