cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to unblock stocks for a storage type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have stocks in our bulk storage type. Now I want to activate a user exit in this storage type. But if I activate the user exit in this storage type, all the stocks already existing in this storage type are blocked.

Please let me know how to unblock all the stocks again .

Please note : It is not possible to empty this storage type and then activate the user exit for this storage type and then load the stocks again.

Thanks & Regards,

Sumanta Deb

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think that you have had your question answered so if you are happy with this can you please award points if you want to but mainly can you please mark your question as answered so that it is easier to navigate around the open questions in the forum as the number of pages are growing and growing and it takes too long to go through everything expecially if a satisfactory answer has already been given and people like me who want to help will give up and so some people may not get any help.

Thanks for this

Frenchy.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Frenchy,

Thanks for your mail. Yes the question was answered but later I found out that by activating the user exits , it corrupts all the stock present in that storage type.

So to rectify this I had to use the SAP correction program RLTLQUAB, to rectify this problem.

Thanks & Regards,

Sumanta Deb

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As Frenchy said you can block / unblock bins, storage section, storage type via:

LS06 - storage bin

LS08 - storage bin section

LX05 - bulk storage

LS12 - storage type

LS07 - stock figures

Path in SAP easy access menu is: Logistics > LE > Inetrnal WH Processes > Bins and Stock > Block

BR

Csaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sumanta Deb

Hi

The transactions to block and unblock materials and bins are LS06 and LS07

I cannot remember off the top of my head which one is which but one blocks and unblocks materials and one blocks and unblocks bins

I hope that this helps