Tushar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tushar,

Plz read the note 568784.

To create RFC Run sm59>>create an rfc of abap type>>maintain the details of hostname & sys no in Technical settings(hostname should be the hostname of System on which you are performing the client copy)

Under Logon & security enter the source client,userid n pwd.The user you maintain in the RFC should be present in the source client as well and its password should be correct.(leave the other fields like they are:Trusted System:NO;SNC:Inactive)

Save the RFC and check the connection test & authorization test of the rfc via Utilities->>Connection Tes(they must work fine)

If you have any more confusiuons Plz update the thread.

Regards,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek;

There is no RFC

What should i put in the host anme and the user name when creaing the required RFC.

Please ellaborate

Thanks

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tushar,

Found some more info...

It is the source client for which RFC needs to be maintained in FINB_TR_DEST(not the target client)

Plz also check SAP Note No. 568784 which describes how to solve this issue.

RFC should be configured with a communication user for the

source client and the target client.If the trx FINB_TR_DEST is not present,you may also call transaction SM30 where you can maintain the entry for RFC destinations for source client in the table/view FINB_TR_DESTV.

Plz let me know if this helps.

Regards,

Abhishek

<removed_by_moderator> Read the "Rules of Engagement"

Edited by: Juan Reyes on Jul 25, 2008 12:36 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tushar,

I have faced this problem some time back.

I will advise you to perform the following checks:

1)Check whether the rfc exists in sm59 and if not it shud be created with proper values

2)if it exists test for the authorization test & connection test they should be successful for the proper functioning.

3)after this you run trx FINB_TR_DEST you'll get a popup saying table is cross client(click on the green tick)

then you need to add the source client and for the corresponding entry you need to maintain the RFC dest which you had created in sm59.save it and try to schedule the client copy.(if it doesnt work try putting target client in the client field for the same rfc connection.I am not sure about this part -:(.and try scheduling the cc again).

I am pretty sure it would work after this.

If you need any more info...Plz update.I'll be watching this...

Thanks,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

HERE It has some unknown hostnsme and IP mentioned.

Can you tell what should be the IP here.

Thanks

Tushar

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

whats the current values?... Maybe you should just delete the RFC...(get all details so you can recreate it in case is needed in the future).

Regards

Juan

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think FINBASIS_800 is an RFC, so check SM59 and see if its not properly "maintained".

(hope this help)

Regards

Juan