cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Page numbers in smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

I have issue with Page numbers in smartforms .In smartform i have two pages created, the main window maintianed in the first page. Second page called thrw Commond statment. The second page is letter page. suppose i have threee pages output for the first two pages are data is printing third page is prinitng is letter i.e constant text only .Here i need display page numbers in the smartform output like 1 of 3 , 2 of 3 for first two pages, for the letter page not required but need to consider

For this i did code in the program lines like

page = sfsy-page

pages = sfsy-formpages + 1

After that in the text element &page& pages&

but is giving the output like 1 of 2 , 2 of 3 so that is wrong .

please tell me how to do , it should print 1 0f 3 2 of 3 not 1 of 2 , 2 of 3.

Thanks

rk

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No need to declare another variable

just use

&SFSY-PAGE& OF &SFSY-FORMPAGES&

IN your final window

regards

padma

Former Member
0 Kudos

try this

Page &SFSY-PAGE(3ZC)& of &SFSY-FORMPAGES(3ZC)&

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you want to work with the standard fields better copy the first page and create overall 3 pages. The first page is the initial one and the second page is the one that will be repeated if the output is bigger.

1. page : set page counter in the attributes of the page to mode = initialize counter, next page = 2. page

2. page: set page counter in the attributes of the page to mode = increase counter, next page = 2. page

I suppose that the 3. page (letter) is called with a command from the main window!?

3. page: ser page counter in the attributes of the page to mode = increase counter, next page = empty if last page (?)

The counter you use is probably initialized always because of the settings in the page attributes!? Check this also.

Hope that helps. If so reward points would be greate.

BR,

Viktoria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

you can use sfsy-formpages for toatl number of pages.

&sfsy-pages&-&sfsy-formpages&. U neednot use code lines.

Hope this help. Any queries revert back.

Thanks,

Swetha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

current page / total number of pages

&SFSY-PAGE& / &SFSY-JOBPAGES&

Go through the link given below :

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/fa/0c145cd30111d3b568006094192fe3/frameset.htm

With Regards

Nikunj Shah