cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

want to close open/partial delivered order

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to close all open/partial delivered sales order from the sytem without either changing their quantity or defining reason for rejection in the order.

Is there any other way than that pls suggest.

reg

Deepak

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

In the the sales order Item data shipping tab and at field "Part.dlv./it" maintain 'B'....and save

This will change the sales order which was still in being processs to change to COMPLETED.

Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi prakash,

ur response some how solve my purpose but it works with partial order only, just want to ask is there any tcode through which i can do this in one go for all open/partial delivered order.

reg

Deepak

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to either delete or maintain reason for rejection for those sales orders for which no delivery is created yet.

For rest of sales orders which are partially deliveried, you can use my earlier solution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear deepak rana,

If this is your requirement , then got delivery user exit and write your logic ( probably , you may use date ), means , order date less than the cut over date should not be processed , it can come out with an error message.

User exit MV50AFZ1.

saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

What you want is called short closing. Simply reject the order in whatever status it is in and the document status will be cahnged to close

Former Member
0 Kudos

Logically not correct as the quantity still shows in the requirement list. More over what do u mean by u want to close the Sales Orders? How do u want the order status to be?

Cheers,

Anil.