cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding Netweaver Configuration wizard error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

After ACC installation, i am trying to execute "configuration wizard" and Start "Netweaver Initial Steps" from

Http://hostname:port/nwa -> Configuration management->Configuration wizard.

Execution continues for long more 3 hours but percent complete is still at 0%.

I saw the Defaulttrace_00_3.trc under cluster/server0 directory.

it has below error.

Error :Applications/Adaptive COmputing/Engine/Java Error occured when running FetchManager(repeated 54 Times)

Exception

com.sap.sldserv.exception.SldServiceRuntimeException:

Getting WBEMClient Failed:com.sap.sldserv.exception.SldServiceRuntimeException: Destination SLD_Client not found. Destinations are defined in Destination Services.

at com.sap.sldserv.SldApplicationService.getWbemClient(SldApplicationService :java:155)

Caused by com.sap.sldserv.exception.SldServiceRuntimeException.Destination SLD_Client not found. Destinations are defined in the Destination Services

Any suggestion to solve this problem

regards

jaichan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

The same issue i am facing while creating SLD in SAP NW 7.3

Can you guide me and what you have done for your issue.

~Viswanathan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi guys,

Before executing Configuration wizard, should i have to set anything with SLD client. because my error display looks like its fetching SLD client Destination..

Could somebody faced this problem or any ideas to solve this problem would be more appreciated.

Thanks

jaichan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please correct me if i am posted this question in wrong place.

Do you guys need any other things to confirm from my side for addition information.

Appreciate your reply in advance.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I had the same Problem.

I started the "NetWeaver initial setup" and SAP creates the Destination SLD_Client.

After that I run the scenario Initial Setup for Adaptive Computing Controller and it works.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your reply.

I solved that problem already. sorry to update.

It was because of Browser i used in Linux environment. Seamonkey browser could not parse the xml file in background at thats why it loops.

However i used Firefox too for this problem but all the same. so now i using it thru IE6.0 of note pc for execution and it works cool.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any more suggestion please