cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration Scenario OR Collobration profiles and Aggrements

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Is the process creation of Communication Channels, Actions and Integration Scenario in IR and then Importing these Comm Channels and Integration Scenario in to ID is the best way

OR

In ID Manually create Comm Channel and creation of Collaboration profile and collaboration aggrements is the best way

Which do i need to follow for doing my Scenario.

Regards,

Vijaya Lakshmi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijaya Lakshmi,

Although using the wizard is so-considered to be one of the best practices, theres no hard and fast rule. Both will take the same amount of time and knowledge. You can use the one you are most comfortable with.

Doing it yourself without taking aid of a wizard doesn't require very profound skills as such. However, creating scenario using Actions, swim lanes in IR does help in documenting and keeping track of complex processes.

Regards,

Riyaz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think the best way is the way you are comfortable with

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Creating the Integration Scenario by using Integration Directory is the best way.

Thanks&Regards

Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

You Integration Scenario for better visibility.

its the better way of practice.

and the collabaration agreements are created ny the wizard.

Integration scenario shows the actual picture of the scenario

Thanks,

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Creating intergration scenario is the best way, as you can create all configuration objects using the Wizard in ID.

Since Integration scenario is the complete design plan of the scenario so, this is the central point of access to the develpers to understand the scenario.

Thanks & Regards,

Bharath.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use of Integration Scenario is more organized and better way.

Regards,

Prateek