cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WM status in delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have a query regarding WM status of the delivery item, we are creating delivery with reference to project, material is warehouse managed material WM1 and WM2 views are maintained

Material has stock in the storage bin which is maintained in material master but WM status in delivery is blank, for the materials maintained similarly relevant WM status appears in delivery.

Item category for delivery item is DLP

Please explain what are the settings and master data are there which control WM status in delivery.

useful answers will be rewarded.

Thanks

Anand

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You have to make sure that the item category that you are using is relevant for picking or outaway depending if you use inbound or outbound deliveries or both,

This is done in Config through the Logistics Execution > Shipping > Deliveries path.

I hope that this helps

Frenchy

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the material type of the material as DIEN is a service so is your material type DIEN?

Frenchy

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

Just a basic question: is SLoc given for the item on delivery document? If yes, you should check what was asked by Peter. Please give feedback.

BR

Csaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Storage location is mentioned in delivery and thi storage location is warehouse managed, warehouse number is assigned to this storage location.

delivery item type is DLP(delivery from project) which is used in other materials also where it has relevant WM status.

In the document flow of the delivery I could find for this particular item where relevant WM status does not appears is shows this item as service, but we have not defined this item as service item neither in project from which delivery is being created nor in the PR or PO agaist which material has been received in warehouse.

can something be defined in delivery from where it understands that material is a service material ?

your ansers will be appreciated and rewarded.

Thanks & Regards

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Peter

Sorry if this sounds rude but I think the fact that he has stated that he has maintained WM views AND that he has stock in st bins means that the sloc is WM managed

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Anand,

In order for the system to recognize whether the Storage locations are controlled by WMS, you have to assign the plants and the storage location to the warehouse number. You may do this at the following path :

IMG -> Enterprise Structure -> Assignment -> Logistic Execution -> Assign warehouse number to plant/storage location

Hope this helps.