Did you mean: 

Generate Test OUTPUT - print preview.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am trying to configure Adobe Interactive forms . My problem is listed below :

1) When I try to execute report -> FP_CHECK_DESTINATION_SERVICE

System through this error message .

u201CSYSTEM ERROR : #java.lang.NullPointerException##Exception Stack Trace:##java.lang.NullPointerException###at com.AdobeDocumentServicesWorker.processRenderlog(AdobeDocumentServicesWorker.java:1239)### at com.adobe. AdobeDocumentServicesWorker.processRender(AdobeDocumentServicesWorker.java:1168)u201D

2) More over when I try to check the print preview for the program u201CFP_TEST_00u201D it gives error : u201CADS: java.lang.NullPointerException Exception Stack T(200101)u201D

3) Under Transaction SICF Under service -> u201C/default_host/sap/bc/fpu201D nothing is present like form and layout .

It seems that some patches are missing because of that nothing is present under Service u201C/default_host/sap/bc/fpu201D which is responsible for generation of blank PDF .

ADS configuration has already been done .

Please have a look on my current patch level . Click the link below to check my support pack level.

[http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?quickkey=dmdi3jxb1mz&thumb=4]

Waiting for help.

Edited by: Rocky on Jul 25, 2008 11:19 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanku very much for the support

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rocky,

How did you resolve this? I'm experiencing the same issue right now.

Thanks

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Nothing is suposed to be under that service. It just has to be activated in SICF. Can you please explain the exact config steps that you did and also check on the java side the SP level of component ADSSAP and the SP level of your J2EE engine. These 2 SP's should be the same.

Regards

Thashin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thashin

Thanks for the suggestion . Let me check the patch level for ADS . I will get back to you .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thoshin

I have made both the support packs on same level . i.e SP15 but problem is remain the same .

Patches on abap side are not the same .They are till SP12 .

I have followed the document listed below :-

[http://www.mediafire.com/file/12lcszvtxk1/Adobe Document Services - SAP NetWeaver 7 0(2004s) Configuration Guide.pdf] .

Please help me out as this issue needs to fixed ASAP .

Edited by: Rocky on Aug 27, 2008 12:49 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rocky

Do any of the other tests work? for example FP_PDF_TEST_00? Also test in SM59 , the connection test on the RFC destination that you create as per the config guide.

Regards

Thashin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thoshin

None of the test works . when we try to run the test ''FP_PDF_TEST_00' it stays running for hours (infinite) and in Sm59 RFC connection runs OK

Please suggest where we are going wrong . We are following the same document what is attached in the previous mail .

We are unable to apply support pack 13 on ABAP system . Do you think that might be the cause .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The backend does not matter..I have setup the ADS on SP13 and the ABAP side is on 10 and it works fine except for ZCI based forms. Can you please tell me the exact config steps that you followed in the guide and if you system is a dual stack?

Regards

Thashin