cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIF problems on Routing and Workcenters

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Gurus,

We encounter a problem right now wherein the workcenter and resources in R/3 and APO System respectively are not aligned.

We have changed the routing for a material and reinitialized transfer by deleting the PDS and retransfer the PDS structure to APO from R/3 but still it shows the old operations.

May we know what to check further to correct the error? We cannot convert planned orders to production orders because of this issue.

Hope for you response.

Thanks and BEst REgards,

Raymond

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

did you use the follwing process for the manual transfer of the PDS?

" 1. From the SAP Easy Access screen in the SAP R/3 system, choose Logistics -->Central Functions --> Supply Chain Planning Interface --> Core Interface Advanced Planner and Optimizer -->Integration Model -->Change Transfer --> Production Data Structure (PDS) --> Transfer Production Data Structure (PDS).

The Transfer of Production Data Structures to SAP APO screen is displayed.

2. Enter the system and planning version to which you wish to transfer the data. Enter the material and the plant, if required.

With this setting, the system transfers the data that have changed (production version, BOM, routing, object dependency, change numbers, classification of class nodes).

3. Deselect the Change Transfer indicator if you have changed material masters, work centers, and classes and characteristics, and wish to transfer these.

4. Choose Execute."

You can also use BAdI CUSLNRTO_ADDIN to trigger an automatic change transfer for production data structures, as soon as the BOM, production version, routing, recipe, or relationship data is changed in SAP R/3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Now I see why we have this issue. we have 4 work centers:

Dummy

Dummy 2

Dummy 3

Dummy 4

When ever I change a workcenter lets say i put the workcenter in the routing a Dummy, the output in APO is Dummy3. Then when I change the workcenter in R/3 to Dummy3 and transfer to APO, the output will become Dummy4.

may we know what settings should be adjusted in this case? We cannot convert Plan Orders to production orders because of this one.

Thanks a lot,

Raymond

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

May we know what transaction or report too check the scenario that is currently happening in our system? Upon CIF of PDS as workcenter in routing is changed, different resource is shown in PDS in APO.

This prevents planned orders to be converted into production orders.

Please help.

Thanks,

Raymond

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the entries in /SAPAPO/RESKEY table for your workcenters. The R3ARBID field must be equal to OBJID field of CRHD table on R/3 side (/SAPAPO/RESKEY-LOGSYS).

I guess the IDs are confused.

Regards,

Alexander.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alexander,

Thanks for the feedback! That was really helpful. I saw just now that the Capacity ID in R/3 and in APO are not aligned thats why we have this problem.

May we know how can we align the Capacity ID. Seems that initialization of transfer of workcenter in APO is not working. Any suggestion?

Thanks you so much,

Raymond

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You might want to try using transaction /SAPAPO/OM17 and use the option of Consistency Check LivecacheDB. Check the resources and correct any inconsistency. Sometimes the DB and LC may not be in sync.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Srinivas,

Thanks for the feedback! I have just do /SAPAPO?OM17 transaction for resources but no inconsistency are found. Any other way how to align the data?

Thanks and Best Regards,

Raymond

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try /SAPAPO/CRES_CREATE_LC_RES program with different options.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Everything seems to be normal in the report /SAPAPO/CRES_CREATE_LC_RES report. Is it possible to delete this resource and retransfer?

Thanks,

Raymond

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I already found a SAP Note for the report to align data. Check SAP Note 1167218.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Raymond

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raymond,

I think you are unable to modify PDS for changes in R/3 routing & workcenter.

There are 2 ways u can transfer changes to APO PDS as follows

1) Execute transaction "CURTO_CREATE" in R/3 - Transfer of Production data structures to APO

2) Use program RIMODINI : Start intial supply of integration models

Note : Integration model should be active for all material, plant , workcenter & PDS

Thanks,

Mangesh A. Kulkarni