cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

step executing sequence

Former Member
0 Kudos

I designed a BPM.

first step is to call db stored procedure. and there are lots steps after it, including send several synchronize db request.

But I find this step was executed after other steps when I see the messages in SXMB_MONI.

Why?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

add a wait step if necessary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

first plz make sure that the column 'start time' of your monitoring view is sorted in right order. if not then do it manually. (that is carefully look at the time your messages are being executed)

if still you think they arenot in correct order, post back with your logic and requirement.

thanks.

latika.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

when you see the message in SXMB_MONI it is showing wrong order as you said ..but if you click the receiver part i.e. which is the BPM in (SXMB_MONI) PE , by clicking on PE you will be seeing the graphical interface of BPM where the message flow is shown , by that you will be able to know the flow of steps .

Regard's

Chetan Ahuja

former_member190389
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If u see the sequence in sxmb_moni sometimes u see that few steps which were supposed to be executed before were given after another steps.

The same has happend with me but on watching out carefully it was noticed that the steps were executed in sequence but only the sxmb_moni was showing it in wrong order.

former_member190389
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also whenevre an error use to occur in BPM

the graphical editor never showed it at that point but tooo many steps before.