Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am trying to excute ABAP webdynpro application but i am gettingg error

madhupusala3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Masters,

I have problem while excuting the web dynpro application.

I went to se 80 and Choocen web dynpro comp/Intf

then i picked DEMO_TABLE_WITH_TREE and excuted.

In browesr showing message as

Most likely causes:

You are not connected to the Internet.

The website is encountering problems.

There might be a typing error in the address.

What you can try:

Diagnose Connection Problems

In SAP message number is SWDP_WB_TOOL427

Please let me How to configure the broweser settings to run the ABAP web dynpro application.

Madhu Pusala

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can check this link

[link|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/67/be9442572e1231e10000000a1550b0/content.htm]

it seems FQDN is missing.

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

>

> Hi

>

> You can check this link

> [link|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/67/be9442572e1231e10000000a1550b0/content.htm]

>

> it seems FQDN is missing.

Actually it doesn't sound like FQDN. FQDN generally displays a Web Dynpro ABAP Error screen that states FQDN as the source of the problem. The error described here is coming from the browser because it can't connect to the server via the URL specified.

You could put an entry in your hosts file as described, but this really doesn't solve the core problem for anyone else. I hope you won't be expecting everyone using your application to edit their hosts file. You should really go back to your system administrators and discuss this problem. When companies migrate to newer versions of SAP software, they often find that their network setup/sap application servers are not configured correctly for HTTP/HTTPS based access yet they worked fine for SAPGUI (given the differences in communication techniques). There are many steps that should be done by your system admins to make sure that they system is addressable within your network, load balanced if you are using a message server and multiple application servers, and secure (HTTPS).

Editing your hosts file is like putting in a single excpetion on your local machine alone. Really the URL should be resolvable via DNS and not need an entry in your hosts file.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

abhimanyu_lagishetti7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ping the server from your mahcine

if successful add the host name in the Hosts file

Abhi