cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP_COLLECTOR_FOR_PERFMONITOR error "Database system not supported"

george_hamilton
Participant
0 Kudos

I am getting the above error in the job log for SAP_COLLECTOR_FOR_PERFMONITOR. The indicates that it finished successfully but this error shows up in the first step of calling RSCOLL00.

I have searched the forums and found a few posts on this but none of them were resolved (and I tried what was in the posts). Any help is appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi George,

Firstly please make sure that you have scheduled and defined the SAP Standard background AP_COLLECTOR_FOR_PERFMONITOR as per the note:

966309 Contents of table TCOLL in SAP_BASIS 700

"

The SAP standard job SAP_COLLECTOR_FOR_PERFMONITOR must be scheduled hourly in each SAP system. The job must always be scheduled in client 000 with user DDIC or with a user with the same authorization (see Note 16083 for more information). This batch job starts the RSCOLL00 program, which then executes the report in accordance with the TCOLL table.

"

And please double-make sure that you have exactly defined the release 700 -releated reports in the content of table TCOLL as per the note :

966309 Contents of table TCOLL in SAP_BASIS 700

Secondly Please refer to the following note to see whether the current problem is related to timezone issue caused:

926290 SWNCCOLL: SAP workload NW collector collects no data

Hope the above information could be helpful to you and feel free to let me know if issue still persists after you applied the two suggested notes.

Defintely the above two suggestions will resolve the issue.

Thanks

Kishore

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

provide the content of TCOLL table of SAP system.

regards,

kaushal