cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Debug webdynpro not active

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am trying to debug my web dynpro application. I followed the SAP document 'Debugging ABAP code within web dynpro application'. After setting the external break point , I logged into the portal as a test user to check one particular condition.But the execution is not getting stopped at my break point and its directly throwing me RABAX_STATE error in the portal.

Thanks

Kukku

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

From the portal what is the user mapping that your are using for this portal user to connect to the ABAP backend system? I suspect that the user is different than the one that you set the breakpoint with. If you go to workbench settings in SE80, you can control what user you are setting external breakpoints for. It defaults to your logon ID, but if this case of a different user in the portal turns out to be true, then you can easily set external breakpoints for that user as well.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tjung/2700790389/

Also external breakpoints do time out - default is 2 hours. So make sure that you set the debug point fairly close to the time that you will executing the application.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

abhimanyu_lagishetti7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How the system is created, if it is SSO, your userid and the sap system userid is same ?

Abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you try to activate External Breakpoints at:

Utilities(M)->External Breakpoints->Activate/Deactivate