cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 5 sourcing cockpit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can any body tell me how can i transfert data (PO) from lecacy system to SRM 5/Sourcing cockpit, is there any BAPIs or standard Batch Input for this. And what's de difference between Sourcing cockpit and e-sourcing ?

Thank's in advance

Mustapha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

tridip_chakraborthy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mustapha

Here are the answers to your questions

1) If you want the shopping carts to reach the sourcing cockpit in SAP SRM, then you need to do some config settings in SPRO in SRM, under sourcing, set the parameter, Sourcing Always carried out option, then the shopping carts will come to the sourcing cockpit.

2) SAP E-Sourcing does not have a sourcing cockpit, if integrated with the ERP application, the seamless flow of ERP Purcahse requisition is enabled via CPPR (Collective Processing of Purchase Requisitions) application into SAP E-Sourcing events (RFI/RFP/RFQ)

Hope this clarifies your doubt, please reward points if this answered your query

Cheers

Tridip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tripid,

I'm a technic consultant and new in SRM and e-sourcing.

My problem is that i want migrate a stock of PO (PO hostorique) from a not SAP legacy system to SRM e-sourcing to initialise it before go live .

In the calssic R3 there are many ways to do that, like Batch Input, BAPIs, LSMW...

But in SRM i dont find this mechanism and dont know how to do it effeciently.

So is there any mechanism equivalent to Batch

Input, BAPIs or LSMWV... to migrate data into SRM e-sourcing to initialise it before go live?

Thanks for your immediat reply.

Mustapha

tridip_chakraborthy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Why do you want to push the PO's into SAP E-Sourcing, I understand when you want to push demand to run sourcing events.

What is the business functionality that you are trying to achieve

Request you to simulate it in steps 1, 2,3 etc

cheers

tridip

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have to take

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have to take a charge of data migration of PO's from Legacy system to sourcing cockpit, to permit to the user to find his PO's in the new system (SRM e-sourcing).

So i have found de BAPI's B40B_PO_CREATE to create the PO stock coming from legacy system into Sourcing cockpit.

I'am not functional and new in SRM.

Thanks,

Mustapha

tridip_chakraborthy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mustapha

thanks for providing the clarity on what you are trying to do

However, I still dont understand, why you need to push the PO data into the sourcing cockpit

The sourcing cockpit only takes in the Shopping carts that are yet to be converted into PO, Contract or RFx or Auctions.

If you are looking at bringing the PO data into SAP E-Sourcing, then you need to have the consulting note integration.

Can you please explain me, what the PO's will do in the SAP E-Sourcing application.

Am still not able to understand the business case

Can you call on +44 7530939886

Cheers

tridip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tridip,

Thank for your reply.

It seems that i dont undertand de Sourcing cockpit functionnality.

The requirement is :

1) Migration to SRM/e-sourcing the purchase requisition that are yet not closed in legacy system( not yet converted to PO in sourcing cockpit, i think) to permit the user to finish them.

2) Migrate to SRM/e-sourcin the historic of P0s for 1 year for consultation by de user, because this functinnality already exists in the legacy system. The user want to reconduct it on e-sourcing.

I will have the meating with functional team tomorrow and I will call you.

Is there any books or other on-line material trainning that can help me on this project ?

Sorry my english is very bad.

cheers

Mustapha

Mustapha

tridip_chakraborthy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mustapha

Can you conform SRM or SAP E-Sourcing

There is no sourcing cockpit functionality in SAP E-Sourcing

There is a Sourcing cockpit in SAP SRM only, these are two different applications.

Based on your reply, we can look further at your case

Cheers

tridip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very match Tripid for explanations

Cheers,

Mustapha

Answers (0)