cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EWA report setting for SM7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

I need your extreme help for configuring EWA report in SM7 system.

When i am trying to execute SDCCN tcode for gathering data in satellite system, job is not creating.

Can anybody help me into this?

Regards

Pranav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pranay,

I haven't got solman here up ands running due to hardware problems but see if this helps, trying to remember on top of my head so apologies for any confusion.

Goto into the remote system you are collecting EWA data from and go into SDCCN and i think its user defined tasks under one of the menus and sub menus. make sure there are 2 entries. one for connection to SAP think its SAP_OSS and there should be another one for Solman. You need to tell the satellite system that this is your master system for solman and i hope that this will send EWA data to solman. Solman will display a collection of data and it will use this to compile a word document provided you are up to date with support packs, otherwise the word document will not be filled in properly.

also make sure that you have set a EWA schedule in solution_manager transaction for your system landscape containing your satellite system.

if you are stuck then i will see if my solman is able to run and i will provide a detailed view of what i did to get it working

hope it helps for now

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pranav,

Can you please elaborate your problem so that we will be able to help you.

the informaion you have given is not enough to understand your problem.

Regards

Tripti