cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document Flow is not updating

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am processing a normal sales cycle upto billing,but in doc.flow the order status is not updating and shows 'Being processed' even if i am completely referencing it and there is no open items.

Regards

AKD

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear AKD

In fact, in my first suggestion I forget to ask you whether Accounting Document has been generated or not. If so, that document should also be updated by updating incoming payment via F-28. Only then, the status of order would be changed. Just try that and post the feedback.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

Even after updating incoming payent,order status remains the same.

Regards,

AKD

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it header level status or item level status showing "being processed"?

You may need to check OSS notes, but before doing that you may try to process another sales order cycle.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The Update Document Flow check box in the item categroy controls the document flow update. Check whether it is checked in the item categroy. The document flow table is VBFA.

Prase

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear AKD

Go to VTLA and for the combination of your order type and delivery type, select your item category where you have to select the box [Update document flow]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanx for prompt reply,i have already checked the doc. flow status for respective item category before posting the issue,it is ticked.

AKD

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the copy control setting for the item category in SPRO for sales document to delivery document to billing document. There is a field called update document flow. Check that box and your problem will be resolved.

Hope this helps.