cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material - Loan basis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Scenario -

I create a Breakdown Maintenance Order. Stock item - Material assigned to the Order. No Stock in Stores. We get a new material from near by company. Material enters with reference to their returnable gate pass. Material comes to our stock. Material replaced.

We purchase the same material and give it to them.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

If it is from other company then it is a procurement activity comes under MM , You need to creat PO (Purchase Order Cycle) & if you are sending them then SO (Sales Order cycle)

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Scenario -

I create a Breakdown Maintenance Order. Stock item - Material assigned to the Order. No Stock in Stores. We get a new material from near by company. Material enters with reference to their returnable gate pass. Material comes to our stock. Material replaced.

We purchase the same material and give it to them.

How we will map in SAP.

Have you all understood my question.

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

once the material is purchased by stores ,you can book the material for the order the consume it ,after that if you procure the material send the materiel to vendor using transfer posting (541 MVT typ) ,which will be consume

kindly consult with your MM person also

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem can be sorted through movement type - 501 :Receipt w/o purchase order into unrestricted-use stock