cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reciver determination not found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi .

iam working on existing scenario (IDOC-file) while testing iam getting an error "RCVR_DETERMINATION">NO_RECEIVER_CASE_ASYNC" . i analsyed the scenario and find that

there are 2 datatypes and 2 messages type 2 mappings and 2 interface mappings.

and there are 2 IDOCS are imported IDOC1 and IDOC2 . IDOC2 is extension of IDOC1(with1 extra filed).

the IDOC2 is used in both mappings. but both the interface mappings defind on IDOC1.

when do the testing 2 nd mapping is working fine. but the 1 st mapping not working fine (the extra filed is used in this mapping) only.

please tell me is the error beusae using other idoc (IDOC1) in interface rather than IDOC2 which is used in message mapping

please help me

Thanks&Regards

neeru

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In Reciver determination

1. Sender Service -- IDOC1 and Reciver Service is -- BPM. Sender Interface will be IDOC1 and Receiver Interafce will be The IDOC abs interface . No Interface mapping.

2. Sender Service --- IDOC2 and Receiver Service is -- BPM. Sender Interface will be IDOC2 and Receiver Interafce will be The IDOC abs interface . No Interface mapping.

3. Sender Service is BPM , and receiver servcice is File. Sender Interface is File Abs interface and reciver interface is the Inbound File interface.

One Receiver Agreement. for Integration Process to Target System

No Sender Agreement required as it is thru implicit Idoc adapter.

Before do these, first create a Configuration Scenario and then import the BPM created in the Repository

You can check this blog-

Regards,

Suryanarayana

Edited by: rama suryanarayana on Jul 24, 2008 3:40 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

there will not be any problem with mapping...........test your configuration using configuration tool...

Thanks,

Madhu

prasanthi_chavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Test your mapping and configuration part first and you will come to know in which step it is erroring out.

Thanks!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This Error is not related to Mapping and also not related to that Extra field also

This is related to Receiver Determination problem.

First check ur Configuration with Test Tool, whether u have the correct config in hand or not

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

as menitioed in the blog iam trying to test the scenario using configaration tool,but i did not find the tool in my ststem . pleasew find my ststem configaration.

Runtime Environment

Java version:

1.6.0_05

Version

Service pack:

Release:

NW04S_06_REL

please suggest me

regards

niru