cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch Management Issue !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Deal All,

We are using batch management for Inventory Management. Now the batch management is activated at the Material Master and batch no. are perfectly generated on PP side during MIGO. But the issue we are facing at SD end is this, when I enter into the Sales order in Create mode batch management field is Activated as it should be. But when I save the sales order and the open the order in Change mode the field in now in Display or Grayed.

Second the batch managment field at Delivery Order is also in display mode.

The batch managemet is working perfectly in PP and MM this issue is only in SD and we are using External Batch no.

Kindly Resolve my Issue its a request to all the SD GURUS

Thanks,

Edited by: Abaper Abaper on Jul 24, 2008 2:58 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

u please check delivery item categories by using T-code 0vlp.go to the details of item category TAN and see whether batch determination is activated or not.u also can check delivery document type LF by using T-code ovlk..

Regards..

Yogi..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Yogi,

But those check are for Automatic Batch Determination and we are using Manual Batch Assignments

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

u please check MSC1N and VCH1.SD part should be activated there, i think.

Regards..

Yogi..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Yogi,

VCH1 will be used when we use automatic batch determination and we are using Manual batch assignment. There is no option availale at MSC1

Thanks Yogi

former_member396676
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to define batch search procedure and activate batch determination in following paths.

1) Define Batch search procedure for SD-

IMG-Logistic general-Batch management-Batch determination and Batch check-batch search procedure definition-Define SD search procedure

2) Activate Batch check for SD-

IMG-Logistic general-Batch management-Batch determination and Batch check-batch search procedure and check activation-Allocate SD search procedure/activate Batch check,

3) T-code MM02- Sales General/Plant tab - Tick the batch management box.

Thanks.

Vrajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I mentioned it that we are not using Automatic Batch Management means that the Batch No. is External and the everything is working fine previously but some changes made by someone made the impact. What I know if you want to use Manual Batch Management the only thing to do for SD ppl is to just activate the batch managment check in the Sales View.

It was working fine a few days but now when I eneter into change mode of Sales order or Create mode of delivery order the field is Not Ready for Input(Grayed out)

Kindly give me the Relevant Answer and I am not using Automatic Batch Management !!!!

Thanks

Edited by: Abaper Abaper on Jul 25, 2008 7:26 AM