cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO in ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am having a problem with a purchase order. In SRM the PO is showing as status ordered and has a value. In ECC the value of the PO is showing as zero. Why is this? Could there be a problem with the PO being replicated?

Please advise.

Kind regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there

The "invoice expected" box was not ticked so I asked the user to tick the "Invoice Expected" box and then to re-order the PO.

This solved the problem and the PO in ECC then reflected the value instead of showing as zero.

Hope this will solve your issue too.

Kind regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. Where are you seeing 0 value in ECC? In the status tab of the PO, or in a report?

Regards,

Dave.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there

Using tcode me22n. I am seeing the price in the item overview setion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check whether the "Invoice Expected" indicator is selected in the SRM Purchase Order.

Purchase Order -> Item Data -> Follow-On-Documents

Regards

Kathirvel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

No the "invoice expected" option is not checked. Would this be cause of the value showing zero in ECC and showing a value in SRM?

Kind regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, this could also be a reason. Please try with a PO, which has this indicator checked.

This indicator is usually obtained from Vendor details.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Kathirvel is correct, check the vendor in SRM to make sure an invoice is expected.

The other place this could come from is the account assignment category in the backend.

Make sure the "invoice receipt" flag is set.

Regards,

Dave.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deep,

How did you solve it? I have the same issue. IR flag is not on PO's, thats the reason ECC PO price is ZERO. Vendor details look good. What account assignment category settings I need to check in backend?

Thanks,

Shekar