cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem using TableSingleMarkableCell in a Table Element

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am trying to create a table which has a column with a TableSingleMarkableCell cellvariant which in itself contains an inputfield with onEnter Event, I am binding the 'markedData' property of the cellvariant to a context attribute of type AttributePointer. Everything else like selectionMode in table is set to none & also table column is set to SelectedCellVariant context attribute of the table node. But when i am trying to get the AttributePointer in the method handling the onEnter Event, I am getting NullPointerException as the attribute pointer is null.

I have probably tried with different permutations and combinations but the result is the same. Now I have realised that the problem lies in the selection of the particular cell. i am unable to select a particular cell before actually making the changes. The mouse pointer is not appearing as a 'hand' symbol.

I am using NWDS 7.1

Any help regarding this will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Gaurav

Edited by: Gaurav Agrawal on Jul 24, 2008 2:27 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

if an InputField spans the whole cell, the cell itself cannot be marked anymore. Try to use Links or TextViews.

kind regards

Stefanie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could anybody please point us to a stable version where the mentioned feature works ??

Thanks in advance

Chandu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Iam also facing the same issue. TableSingleMarkableCell is not giving the pointer (Hand Symbol) to select a perticular cell. Please Help..