cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP credit management interfaces

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I am working on an standard interface "Connecting Accounts Receivable Accounting ERP 2005"

In the 'SAP Credit Management Config guide' it is explained how the message interfaces are formed and where (under which SWCV) are they. So, at first, i imported the SWCV (SAP_APPL_600 and FINBASIS) into my IR, now i can see the interfaces, so its okay.

However if i move on to the page 69 in the guide, there are few instructions about how to create the scenario.

The only info they provide is "Integrate the sender interface .... with receiver interface.... via the receiver XIChannel" and thats all....

So, my questions ARE:

1) Is it supposed to have any mapping in the IR side (IM, MM9?

2) If so, between which interfaces?

3) What about the ID configuration, may i have to create a receiver XI comm channel (type XI)?

4) and the SA, RA, RD, ID?

I hope you guys have gone through this and can give some support.

Thanks in advance and best regards,

David

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If u have standard import from SAP , for sure u will have Standard Integration Scenarios describing the Outbound and Inbound Interfaces

Mapping u can do on eto one mapping

hope this is useful

rgds

srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srini,

There is no Integration scenario in the SWCV. However i know which are the outbound and inbound interfaces so that is not the problem.

My main concern relies on the ID config side.

Any clues?

Regards,

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Its been a long time since i posted and there is no other clue so far.

I would like to integrate two MI (that reside in different SWCV) and i think no mapping is needed (as they both use same MT and the config guide, page 69, says nothing about mapping)...

I really want to know something about the CC used, the guide says there is a XI Channel and nothing else, but i dont know which type of adapters i have to use. I am thinking of Sender HTTP (thus, no sender) and Receiver XI adapter type.

The info about commitments and payment resides in the same SAP server.

Could you please give some support?

Bestr regards,

David

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I recommend using the "Configuration Wizard" of the Integration Directory.

Make sure that you have already defined the Business system and the receiver channel of adapter type "XI" (sender channel is not necessary), then start the wizard, put in sender system, interface and adapter type "XI" and the same for receiver. Go through all steps of the wizard which creates all necessary objects.

Regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

I did create all the objets (except Sender CC and Sender agreement) but, i am not sure I am doing good as the guide does not explain completely.

I have tested from UKM_TRANSFER_ITEMS and the error ('internal error in SLD API) still remains.

any other suggestion?

Thanks in advance and kind regards,

david

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> I have tested from UKM_TRANSFER_ITEMS and the error ('internal error in SLD API) still remains.

The error is not related to the specific scenario. Contact your system administrator for that issue or open an OSS ticket.

Regards

Stefan