cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Dynpro pages within Citrix

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all -

We're encountering an issue with a web dynpro application I developed. This application has been implemented successfully within our portal but whenever the portal is accessed through Citrix, the web dynpro application will not load. Does anyone have an idea of why this may be or if Citrix simply does not work with Web Dynpro?

Thanks so much for your help!

Abby Dywan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm not sure why the Web Dynpro specifically is considered an animation. I found a note on the EP Implementation forums for NetWeaver 04:

/message/1033905#1033905 [original link is broken]

Thought I'd give it a shot, and turns out it's applicable to Web Dynpro. That's how we got our issue fixed - blind luck, pretty much!

Hth,

Abby

0 Kudos

Thanks a lot. It works fine but I now have the problem, that the administrators don't want to switch this option to on. So I need an other solution.

0 Kudos

We solved the problem!

In our Citrix farm is an option activ that ist called "Speed Screen Browser Acceleration". According an other problem this option was diabled yesterday, the WebDynpros are displayed correct now. We could reproduce that this option solve the problem.

0 Kudos

Thanks a lot. We have the same problem and you solution helps. Did you open a call by SAP? Do you know why the SAP Portal is an animation?

greetings Anke

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just to let anybody who may be interested know - there's a setting within Internet Explorer that may be set within Citrix, which was causing our problem. To fix it, go to advanced tab-> multimedia section -> make sure "Play Animations in web pages" is checked.

Hope it may help somebody else -

Abby

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abigail,

I do not know if you have heard about citrix iview ?

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/library/ep/code-samples/sa... enterprise portal 5.0 master iview for integrating applications through citrix.htm

/thread/45042 [original link is broken]