cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TRANSPORT IN XI ERROR

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the following scenario: SOAP->XI->RFC(SAP/CCS).

This scenario works fine in XID machine.

I tried to pass this scenario for XIQ machine. First I entered in integration repository, select the namespace

and used option export present in menu Tools. Then I entered in XIQ integration repository and used option import. It worked.

Next, I tried to use the same processo for pass objects presents in integration directory. I could export the objects with

sucesseful. When I tried to import, the following message appear

Stop - java.lang.NullPointerException

Details

java.lang.NullPointerException

STACKTRACE:

com.sap.aii.ib.core.transport.api.TransportCsException: java.lang.NullPointerException

at com.sap.aii.ib.server.transport.impl.pvc.PvcTransport.pvcImport(PvcTransport.java:134)

at com.sap.aii.ibdir.server.transport.impl.pvc.DirPvcTransport.pvcImport(DirPvcTransport.java:74)

at com.sap.aii.ibdir.server.transport.impl.service.InternalDirTransportServiceImpl.pvcImport(InternalDirTransportServiceImpl.java:128)

at com.sap.aii.ib.server.transport.impl.service.InternalTransportServiceImpl.importZippedStream(InternalTransportServiceImpl.java:691)

at com.sap.aii.ib.server.transport.impl.service.InternalTransportServiceImpl.importFromImportSource(InternalTransportServiceImpl.java:358)

at com.sap.aii.ib.server.transport.impl.service.TransportServiceImpl.importFromImportSource(TransportServiceImpl.java:152)

at com.sap.aii.ib.sbeans.transport.TransportServiceBean.importFromImportSource(TransportServiceBean.java:74)

at com.sap.aii.ib.sbeans.transport.TransportServiceRemoteObjectImpl10.importFromImportSource(TransportServiceRemoteObjectImpl10.java:730)

at com.sap.aii.ib.sbeans.transport.TransportServiceRemoteObjectImpl10p4_Skel.dispatch(TransportServiceRemoteObjectImpl10p4_Skel.java:98)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._runInternal(DispatchImpl.java:294)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._run(DispatchImpl.java:183)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.server.P4SessionProcessor.request(P4SessionProcessor.java:119)

at com.sap.engine.core.service630.context.cluster.session.ApplicationSessionMessageListener.process(ApplicationSessionMessageListener.java:37)

at com.sap.engine.core.cluster.impl6.session.UnorderedChannel$MessageRunner.run(UnorderedChannel.java:71)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:94)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:162)

STACKTRACE:

at com.sap.aii.ibdir.server.sldaccess.gen.LDAccess.getSAPBusinessSystem(LDAccess.java:271)

at com.sap.aii.ibdir.server.sldaccess.gen.LDAccess.getMySAPIntegrationServerBusinessSystem(LDAccess.java:242)

at com.sap.aii.ibdir.server.sldaccess.gen.LDAccess.getMyBusinessSystemGroup(LDAccess.java:201)

at com.sap.aii.ibdir.server.sldaccess.gen.LDAccess.getBusinessSystemNameInMyGroup(LDAccess.java:151)

at com.sap.aii.ibdir.server.transport.impl.postprocessing.TransportPostprocessor.renameService(TransportPostprocessor.java:638)

at com.sap.aii.ibdir.server.transport.impl.postprocessing.TransportPostprocessor.createNewXiKeyFor_RD_ID_RA_SA(TransportPostprocessor.java:863)

at com.sap.aii.ibdir.server.transport.impl.postprocessing.TransportPostprocessor.postprocessTransport(TransportPostprocessor.java:363)

at com.sap.aii.ibdir.server.transport.impl.postprocessing.DirImportPostprocessor.postprocess30Import(DirImportPostprocessor.java:100)

at com.sap.aii.ibdir.server.transport.impl.postprocessing.InternalPostprocessingService.postprocess(InternalPostprocessingService.java:141)

at com.sap.aii.ibdir.server.transport.impl.postprocessing.PostprocessingService.doPostprocessing(PostprocessingService.java:164)

at com.sap.aii.ibdir.server.pvcadapt.XIDirPropagationProvider.transportFinished(XIDirPropagationProvider.java:87)

at com.sap.aii.ib.server.transport.impl.pvc.PvcTransport.pvcImport(PvcTransport.java:106)

at com.sap.aii.ibdir.server.transport.impl.pvc.DirPvcTransport.pvcImport(DirPvcTransport.java:74)

at com.sap.aii.ibdir.server.transport.impl.service.InternalDirTransportServiceImpl.pvcImport(InternalDirTransportServiceImpl.java:128)

at com.sap.aii.ib.server.transport.impl.service.InternalTransportServiceImpl.importZippedStream(InternalTransportServiceImpl.java:691)

at com.sap.aii.ib.server.transport.impl.service.InternalTransportServiceImpl.importFromImportSource(InternalTransportServiceImpl.java:358)

at com.sap.aii.ib.server.transport.impl.service.TransportServiceImpl.importFromImportSource(TransportServiceImpl.java:152)

at com.sap.aii.ib.sbeans.transport.TransportServiceBean.importFromImportSource(TransportServiceBean.java:74)

at com.sap.aii.ib.sbeans.transport.TransportServiceRemoteObjectImpl10.importFromImportSource(TransportServiceRemoteObjectImpl10.java:730)

at com.sap.aii.ib.sbeans.transport.TransportServiceRemoteObjectImpl10p4_Skel.dispatch(TransportServiceRemoteObjectImpl10p4_Skel.java:98)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._runInternal(DispatchImpl.java:294)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._run(DispatchImpl.java:183)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.server.P4SessionProcessor.request(P4SessionProcessor.java:119)

at com.sap.engine.core.service630.context.cluster.session.ApplicationSessionMessageListener.process(ApplicationSessionMessageListener.java:37)

at com.sap.engine.core.cluster.impl6.session.UnorderedChannel$MessageRunner.run(UnorderedChannel.java:71)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:94)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:162)

Thanks,

Sérgio

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

STALANKI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Even then you have to set the transport targets with different bS.for ex:BS_DEV->BS_QA.

This has to be done.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

STALANKI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sergio,

Iam sure you will get the same error as it basically cannot download the meta deta without the transport targets.

Repository object does not business system details and that is the reasons they are exported where as ID objects are dependent on BS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sravya,

Which are the steps to resolve this problem?

Am I export SLD? Where I import the file that I export in SLD because I have only one SLD?

Can you help me?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sergio,

>>Am I export SLD? Where I import the file that I export >>in SLD because I have only one SLD?

If you are using single SLD for all ur XI systems you dont have to export anything.

>>Which are the steps to resolve this problem?

for each of the bussiness systems you are using make sure their transport targets are defined in SLD. Lets say you are using XXX_DEV, it should have a corresponding Transport target for TST System like XXX_TST in SLD.

Look at the section <b>"Business System Attribute "</b> in the weblog sravya is refering to.

/people/sap.india5/blog/2005/11/03/xi-software-logistics-1-sld-preparation

cheers,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we apply suport package 14 to equal the part java and the part abap. The transport in the XID for the XIQ was configured to be used by file system. We are not using transport target for file system in the SLD. This configuration of transport target is necessary when uses file system or not?

Thanks,

Sérgio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sergio -

Is this the first time objects are being moved to your XIQ system - design and/or config objects?

If so, here's an even more fundamental question - is your XIQ system pointing to your one central SLD? Just want to make sure...

Regards,

Jin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is my first time that I use this transport.

Is your XIQ system pointing to your one central SLD?

yes, XIQ system pointing to SLD.

Any idea?

Thanks,

Sérgio

Former Member
0 Kudos

I encountered this same error and managed to solve it. Just thought I'd share what I've found.

This is actually a problem with the SLD not being updated with the correct technical system information. Perform the following steps:

1. In the SLD navigate to "Content Maintenance", choose Subset "All With Instances" and Class "BC Application Server".

2. Click at every "SAP_BCApplicationServer" and check whether its "hostname" and "number" are defined.

3. Either delete the entries where they are not defined properly, or edit those entries with the correct hostname and number.

Note that the content of column "name" really only shows the defined name. Even if this name contains information the system number or host name this does not imply that the host name and system number really have been defined. You can check that only clicking one by one at the elements in column "SAP_BCApplicationServer".

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kwon,

I have 2 entries for a couple of servers in Class BCApplicationServer. How do you check the SLD for inconsistence?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to the interation directory and click the configuration scenario you wanted to export , click the change mode some objects which are not used will apprear as disable, now save the confugaration object and save again and export this might solve your error.

Let me know if you solved this.

Shree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shree,

I made the step that you explain but I had the same error.

What can I do?

Thanks

STALANKI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hAVE YOU TRANSPORTED THE SLD OBJECTS FIRST?HAVE U CREATED TRANSPORT TARGETS FOR BS?/people/sap.india5/blog/2005/11/03/xi-software-logistics-1-sld-preparation

chk that out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sravya,

I didn't do this because I have only one SLD for DEV, QUA and PRD.

Any other idea?