cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe Interactive Form "Submit To SAP"-Button

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have the following problem: I have implemented a IF solution with ABAP + BSP + Interactive Forms. We have a landscape with Test, Quality and Productive System. I have a "Submit to SAP"-button on my interactive form. The Url to which I want to send my Form back to my system, should be generated dynamically depended on Test, Quality or Productive system, so that I only have to design ONE form and not THREE forms (one for each system).

So what I do is the following:

I generate the PDF-object in ABAP with my XDP-File and my Data.xml. In my Data.xml I have integrated a special tag <urltosapsystem> where I generate my URL for the button, dependend on which system I am.

On the Interactive Form I want to parse the XML-file for my special tag <urltosapsystem> via JavaScript and assign the URL for the submit-button dynamically.

So my question is:

How can I assign the URL for the submit-button dynamically via JavaScript:

- On which object (on the whole form,on the button) and which event (onClick, OnPreSubmit,...) can I insert my JavaScript code

- How does the JavaScript-Code has to look like

Thanks for your help,

Andreas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

thomas_szcs
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

Since you use BSP, you should rather ask your question the BSP forums. I am sure someone there can help you to find a solution.

Kind regards,

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Andreas,

the "submit to sap" button is intended to be used in the WebDynpro environment. Hence, there is no way to specify a URL for that button. The submitting is handled by WebDynpro.

Regards

Juergen