cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inconsistency in Currency

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear PS Gurus,

I am facing a problem while copying an Investment Project and proceeding further with it.I get an error message "Inconsistency between currency type 30 and currency EUR" when i try to create a cost estimate using Easy Cost Planning.

Diagnosis by the system: -

The combination of currency type 30/currency EUR is to be set as the cost estimate currency.However this combination is inconsistent.Only currency type INR is permitted in conjuction with currency type 30.

What is the path to change the currency settings? PLease suggest.

Thanks ? Regards,

Gokul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

not answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to Transaction OB08 and maintain currency settings.

consult you FI consultant.

Regards,

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the planning currency in your planning profile. T code OPSB.It seems that there is contradict between the controlling area currency and object currency for planning. Check whether the object currency check box is ticked in planning profile.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hemant,

As suggested i checked the planning currency in the planning profile.The radio button for transaction currency is set.Later i changed it to object currency and tried creating the cost estimate. Still i am getting the same error.

Is there any other place where i could go and do the required settings?Kindly help.

Regards,

Gokul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You sound like an expert in project systems. Can you please advise how to make the overhead allocations (t.code CJ45) transaction currency to adopt the object currency instead of the controlling area currency. Currently the transaction currency is adopting from the controlling area currency.