Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to clear outbound Queue in SXMB_MONI

former_member238007
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

Unable to process the file in SXMB_MONI as a result the files are getting strucked with the QUEUE and now how to clear this queues for processsing the file...

and another i have configure the server with 611 client but while executing the client of the server is showing 001 and we didn't observe initially as it is working fine but when we observed now it is found

is this has an impact..

do we need to do any other certain configurations at the Server end..

regards,

Kishore

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you need to do some configuration for client 611 by using tcode SXMB_ADM. Double click on Integration Engine Configuration---> Select "Integraton Server" under Role of Business System. Uder Corresponding Integ. Server-> enter the rfc destination as dest://abc

It will be easy to do all if you look the settings for client 001.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the queues using transactions SMQ1 (outbound)/SMQ2 (inbound). Resolve the displayed errors. You can cancel the messages from SXMB_MONI. Execute LUW if necessary and avoid deleting entries manually.

Regards

Surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi..........

Click on the queue id then you will get the error record.

Try to reprocess that record.then that queue will be cleared.

Sreedhar Goud.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in SLD that the business system with client 611 is configured as Integration Server.

Regards,

Prateek

former_member238007
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

How to check whether the business system is related to the integration server can u elaborate on this..

regards,

Kishore

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SLD has WebAS ABAP business system of XI server. The role of this Business system can be Integration Server or Application Server. For business system of XI client 611, the role should be Integration Server. U can open the business system to see the detail.

Also in sapgui u may goto tcode, sxmb_adm -> Integration Engine -> Check whether the proper url is maintained.

Regards,

Prateek

former_member238007
Contributor
0 Kudos

Raj,

There is no URL in SXMB_ADM, how to provide an url there, and even before we didn't get this problem as the files are successfully processsing for the past 3 months in PDN, and now we are getting this problem.

regards

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Follow the step no 1 & 2 of this blog.

former_member238007
Contributor
0 Kudos

Sarvesh,

My problem is with clearing queue not with the proxy how this link will help me,,

do read the problem and post it

regards,

kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I have red your prplem and that is why I have replied with this blog.

I know this is for activating the proxy. But my dear friend have you gone through the step no1 & step no 2 ??? These steps are required in order to solve your problem.

This blog will help you to creat the url (which you have just asked "how to create url").

Anyway just wait for other experts reply and see if there is something different to do.

former_member238007
Contributor
0 Kudos

Sarvesh,

i am not using the proxy, its a simple EDI to file scenario...

actually we are getting the EDI from 3rd party Sterling Commerce from there using batch file we pickup the files and drop to local FTP and from here we pick the file, using Seeburger BIC mapping

designer program we convert it and routes as an XML to the target this is what the scenario,

We moved this scenario to the production 3 months back and its working fine, now we got an error with queue stucked up in SXMB_MONI, actually our production server client which we entering was 611 but when we got and check the Qstatus it is showing 001 client with the status SYSFAIL for this error RAJ has given some suggestion to add some stuff with respect to the URL and SLD..

now u may understand the problem....

regards,

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

> There is no URL in SXMB_ADM, how to provide an url there, and even before we didn't get this problem as the files are successfully processsing for the past 3 months in PDN, and now we are getting this problem.

>

Hello,

I have understood your problem but you are not following the steps which we are mentioning here.

For your above problem you need to follow ONLY step no1 & 2 mentioned in the blog since steps are common for acitvating the proxy and thats way you are getting confused that why I am asking you to follow that blog.

In the blog step 1 will simply help you creat the RFC destination.

Step 2 will help you to use the above RFC destinaiton as an url.

In opionion if you resolve this problem first then it will be easier to solve your queue problem.

Please let me know if you need more help/clarification in this regard i will help you.

Regards,

Sarvesh